Micah..

Give the lada break ffs , anyone would have struggled against a rampant gareth bale today . He still has some way to go but he is commited to this football club and always has been and with a bit of man management he can repeat his best form that we have seen . Get behind him as givin him stick will get us and the team nowhere

I'm afraid that, he is a total liability. He was made to look an ape by Bale (and he's the monkey look-a-like). Boateng >>>>>>>>> Richards.

schumey04 said:
.. Has to go fullstop he is f**kin brutal. I am sick of seeing him in a city. Does anyone think he is worthwhile, apart from every manager that comes to our club.

Thinks the OP is a knob! Get behind our players and stop fucking moaning already! Bale is one of the very best left wingers on this planet right now!

dctid said:
schumey04 said:
.. Has to go fullstop he is f**kin brutal. I am sick of seeing him in a city. Does anyone think he is worthwhile, apart from every manager that comes to our club.

And so it begins less than 45 minutes into the new season

To be fair people have been complaining for most of last season

tangaroa said:
There was a point in the second half when Micah was stood on the corner of the Spuds penalty box and was just rooted to the spot. Tevez and Silva were trying to make an opening but were having to play around him. He didn't even try to make some space for himself (or others). Anyone else notice it?

I saw Silva misplace about 15 passes - is he shit? Try focusing on the game as a whole, clean sheet and 1 point from WHL - more than we've had from there in ages!

Whipping boy? Every team needs one. Didn't have the best of games today, but way too early in the season to be getting on his case. Bale would have been a handful for anyone today.

Blue Elmo said:
Give the lada break ffs , anyone would have struggled against a rampant gareth bale today . He still has some way to go but he is commited to this football club and always has been and with a bit of man management he can repeat his best form that we have seen . Get behind him as givin him stick will get us and the team nowhere

Not actually correct though cause he was also shit when Bale was'nt in the plot, so thats double shit, when did double shit become the way forward?

"The worst part of his performance today wasn't getting turned inside out by Bale a few times it was in the 2nd half when Kolo was covering over in the corner and needed a pass. Micah was just stood there behind a Spurs player. Kolo screamed at him to move when he shouldn't even need to. The most basic fundamental part of football, and the most important, is to move to give the player in possession a pass".

Spot on our kid, i'm suprised Micah did'nt try and bollok Kolo for covering for him or suggesting he hurry the fuck up....Me school-team teacher would have fuckin launched him if he had performed that move in one of his teams.. stood watching it on top for his own teammate....numb twat.

hgblue said:
Whipping boy? Every team needs one. Didn't have the best of games today, but way too early in the season to be getting on his case. Bale would have been a handful for anyone today.

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.