Micah..

He wont play against players as good as bale every week who at the moment is the best left sided player in the country and playing full of confidence,.
My take on micah is he is carrying to much body weight i dont mean fat i mean muscle and it seems to have taken his agility and speed away.
It will actually be good for him when boateng is fit as copmpetition is always good.

To be fair, Richards was the obvious weak spot in the team today. Not meaning to pick on him. You can hardly blame the OP for starting this thread - it was obviously gonna happen after his performance today. At RB clearly Boateng must be our first choice. After that it would have to be Zabeleta (then Onohua ;))

Fat Chance said:
Blue Elmo said:
Give the lada break ffs , anyone would have struggled against a rampant gareth bale today . He still has some way to go but he is commited to this football club and always has been and with a bit of man management he can repeat his best form that we have seen . Get behind him as givin him stick will get us and the team nowhere

.... cause he was also shit when Bale was'nt in the plot, so thats double shit, when did double shit become the way forward?
"The worst part of his performance today wasn't getting turned inside out by Bale a few times it was in the 2nd half when Kolo was covering over in the corner and needed a pass. Micah was just stood there behind a Spurs player. Kolo screamed at him to move when he shouldn't even need to. The most basic fundamental part of football, and the most important, is to move to give the player in possession a pass".

Spot on our kid, i'm suprised Micah did'nt try and bollok Kolo for covering for him or suggesting he hurry the fuck up....Me school-team teacher would have fuckin launched him if he had performed that move in one of his teams.. stood watching it on top for his own teammate....numb twat.

I saw that too. Shocking.

I've advocated keeping him, I still think he has much more potential at this level than Onuoha, I can even understand him being picked over Zab (for height, and the pace to drive forward).

But he just cannot afford another performance like that. When it gets difficult he loses the plot. He is capable of making decisions in possession that I would have been ashamed of in a playground kickabout. and he's still jogging back from the touchline, still disrespecting Toure.

He has to sort it out, this season is probably his last chance to show he is progressing. Start with your attitude Micah. Don't you dare leave your team mates stranded.

Had a tough game today against a tricky player. Still, it could have been worse, he didn't actually cost us anything. I'm still not happy with the speed in which he tracks back, and against a team of Bale-Assou Ekotto, I was happy to see Mancini counter this by putting the more defensive minded SWP in there with him to help out.

He'll be fine now he has some real competition around him, it'll bring out the best in him just as it did when he first tried to cement a place in our team.

Damocles said:
Had a tough game today against a tricky player. Still, it could have been worse, he didn't actually cost us anything. I'm still not happy with the speed in which he tracks back, and against a team of Bale-Assou Ekotto, I was happy to see Mancini counter this by putting the more defensive minded SWP in there with him to help out.

He'll be fine now he has some real competition around him, it'll bring out the best in him just as it did when he first tried to cement a place in our team.

very lucky not to give away a peno imo

Lets just hope it was rustiness,and maybe a lesson learned,we were totaly battered for 30 mins,and there has to be a whipping boy who today was Micah,i think he will come good.Thought when A.Johnson came on we were going to go on and win it.....wishful thinking on my part.

so lazy, he says hes got to stay focused and what not but you cant be focused if your up the pitch on your own waddling back like a f**king pansy, i mean seriously he ws looking right at bale running into our right wing in miles of space FFS micah WORK BACK your the right back, you should be nailing the little s**ts running down our wings like there not there. if he played to his strengths ie his strength and speed and stopped pretending that he can use his brain he might look semi decent but thank boby manc for bringing in Boateng that kid is gona show richards what defending is about. Rant over. good result at spurs though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.