Micah..

ell said:
It pretty much summed his game up when he lost the ball and then didnt even get back into position and the commentator picked it up.

He never does though. He thinks he's a centre forward and when he loses the ball - as he inevitably does - he just stands around looking dumbstruck before deciding to walk or at best jog back into position.

I don't mean to sound like I am jumping on the bandwagon but the guy really is bobbins. I've been saying so for 12 months+ and I don't see why I should suddenly change my tune just because it's the first game of the season. He just is not good enough, pure and simple.

And why he seems to think it is ok to consistently foul opposition players in our penalty area god only knows. Yet again he narrowly missed giving away another penalty today. At the swamp, it would have been a cast iron pen. The guy is liability and we should never play him again.

I imagine Mancini will spend a lot of time this season working with Micah in one last attempt to activate his brain. If he fails then the experiment will finally end at season's end and he will be sold off. I think we all wish he would succeed but sentimentality has its limits, especially with the likes of David Luiz and Thiago Silva realistic signings.

SouthStand211 said:
Infuriating the way he ducks down when someone is standing in front of him with the ball... he seems to do this thing where he outstretches his arm giving the defender at least a metre to move the ball to either shoot or pass. See below

9gx0jp.jpg

I on't claim to be a tactical genius but I think I have the answer to Micah getting turne so easily

he has no feet so his balance must be all over the place to be fair

imho of course

Micah didn't seem to put in one single f**cking cross. It was aggervating. I really believe this game would of played out much differently with Boateng @ RB. However, I wanna see him blossom this season.

mancincali said:
Micah didn't seem to put in one single f**cking cross. It was aggervating. I really believe this game would of played out much differently with Boateng @ RB. However, I wanna see him blossom this season.

What do you expect? He's gone whole seasons without putting in a cross. Seriously!

What irritates me about Richards, apart from his poor passing and slowness to get back, is, lets take an example from todays game. Kolo Toure filling in at right back has the ball, Richards is his nearest team mate no more than 15 yards away, but between the two of them is a spurs player. Kolo is looking for someone to give the ball to, otherwise it's just lump it up the field. Does Richards move out from behind the spurs player to give Toure a clear line for a pass? No he doesn't, he stays stood still, hidden and unable to receive the ball.
If there is an opposing player between you and a team mate who has the ball, MOVE into space. Give the man with the ball some options ffs! In fact I'd go as far as saying unless the man with the ball has at least 3 team mates in space to choose from then there's not enough movement off the ball.

Chippy_boy said:
mancincali said:

What do you expect? He's gone whole seasons without putting in a cross. Seriously!

I believe it. Doesn't seem to pick up on things too quickly does he? haha, but all we can do is hope for the best - I have a lot of faith in Bobby Manc and if he sees something in Micah then that's good enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.