Micah..

Danamy, like I keep saying, rather than pointing the finger at the fans criticising him who have watched him go backwards in recent seasons, maybe it's time to wonder why it's happening because something ain't right.

I think it says a lot about the lad that he did an interview bemoaning the fact Capello didn't take him to the World Cup. If he thinks he's good enough to play in a World Cup then why should he work on his game?

m27 said:
Danamy, like I keep saying, rather than pointing the finger at the fans criticising him who have watched him go backwards in recent seasons, maybe it's time to wonder why it's happening because something ain't right.

I think it says a lot about the lad that he did an interview bemoaning the fact Capello didn't take him to the World Cup. If he thinks he's good enough to play in a World Cup then why should he work on his game?

I infact agree with you and was commenting tongue in cheek on how quickly people have picked up on it after just the first game? lol

If Boateng was fit he wouldn't of played and this thread wouldn't of even appeared.

He's the prime example of someone who got too much money too quick and believed the hype surrounding him.

He would struggle to read a Mr Men book let alone the run of a left winger.....................

m27 said:
bluwes said:
He is not, and will never ever be even a competent right back. He can only play right side centre half.

I agree with this to an extent but I just don't trust him at centre half. I can't get that last minute WBA goal two seasons ago out of my head.

Can't get the vision of him making kite patterns with Saha's shirt inside the penalty area (before Saha had actually passed him) out of mine.

mate its not just a one off hes been gash for years.its no good being able to run 100 metres in ten seconds ,but cant pass a ball ten yards,he switches off and gets caught wrong side far too often hes a liability,boateng needs to step into the breech.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.