Micah

Not sure what point you're trying to make. Why does it matter what he did at Reading!

Think Mica is a great player but weak minded..Balotelli said he was crying on the subs bench when we were 1-2 down to QPR Balotelli said don't worry when I get on the pitch we'll win the game! BOOM that's mentality for you!

You can say what's up with him crying it shows he cares, what you want is someone who thinks like Balotelli

waspish said:
Think Mica is a great player but weak minded..Balotelli said he was crying on the subs bench when we were 1-2 down to QPR Balotelli said don't worry when I get on the pitch we'll win the game! BOOM that's mentality for you!

You can say what's up with him crying it shows he cares, what you want is someone who thinks like Balotelli

He's not competing against Balotelli for a place. He's missed out on a squad with the likes of Downing, Henderson and Martin Kelly in it. Dont think strength of character is a requirement to be honest.

moomba said:
waspish said:

He's not competing against Balotelli for a place. He's missed out on a squad with the likes of Downing, Henderson and Martin Kelly in it. Dont think strength of character is a requirement to be honest.

I think strength of character should be one of the main attributes of a top player! Saying that he should of been in the main squad when he's wasn't and had the opportunity to be back up he should of jumped at the chance, in my opinion, even though he wants to tell em to fuck off

He also wasn't crying I thought he said he didn't think we'd win and Mario said don't worry we will

waspish said:

Crying?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.