Micah

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
He refused to go on stand-by so that's why he's not been picked.

Basically the story is after Kyle Walker got injured the FA rang Micah to tell him he won't be getting a call-up but would like him to go onto the stand-by list.... Micah felt offended as he didn't recieve a call from the manager (Hodgson) but the FA instead so refused to go on stand-by!!

It's his own doing but I say well done to him, why should he play second fiddle to some shit twats (G.Johnson and Phil Jones) when he's proven all season how immense he has improved since his dip in form....

I heard (or read?) that Hodgson personally phoned up every other player not too make the squad. Pearce was the one to phone Micah. That is a proper snub to the best English right back around. No wonder he told them to fuck off when asked to go on standby.

Micah should have gone on the standby list and he would have got a chance to play at some stage and show Roy what he was capable of.

Camelgob bemused that he didn`t get a call up after the Cahill injury also. The daft **** did this when originally left out of the sqaud (as far as i know it`s not a photoshop). Is the daft **** really that thick?

Rio-Ferdinand-Foto-ReproducaoTwitter_LANIMA20120516_0045_30.jpg

The 1 cap Martin Kelly now being called up to replace Cahill, has to be the final kick in the teeth for Micah. I hope he retires from international football right and tells Woy he can stick his England where the sun don't shine.

Martin fucking kelly?? hahaha so if your absolute shit but play for L'pool you get to go to Euros?

Jay Spearing is next

Has Micah ever had issues with Stuart Pearce when he was in charge of us? That is my only reason he gets constantly over looked by both Cappello and Hodgson.

It is obvious that Woy is trying to engratiate himself with the Liverpool fans who despised him for his shocking management at Liverpool...... Paul Konchesky.... enough said.

He is a complete tool but I really feel for Micah, must be wondering what he has to do to get in the team. Don't think there is an issue with Pearce because he picked him when he did the caretaker role.

Its a scandal. Martin fcking Kelly...What a piss take.

Carroll and Downing were bad enough but then Henderson and now this nobody.

It is also a complete slap in the face for Ferdinand much as I hate the ****. Choosing a suspected racist over him in the first place was wrong but "Mr Chelsea" can do no wrong in the eyes of Hodgson.

I have never wanted England to fail as much as I do this time.

Hodgson is the most boring man on the planet.

carlos92 said:
Has Micah ever had issues with Stuart Pearce when he was in charge of us? That is my only reason he gets constantly over looked by both Cappello and Hodgson.
Pearce called him up to play against Holland a few months back, played he full 90.

The Future's Blue said:
carlos92 said:
Has Micah ever had issues with Stuart Pearce when he was in charge of us? That is my only reason he gets constantly over looked by both Capello and Hodgson.
Pearce called him up to play against Holland a few months back, played he full 90.

Cheers for that. I was looking in it a bit too much with Pearce.

Enjoy your holiday's Micah. Hodgson is not fit to lick your balls. I am a staunch England supporter who has lost interest because of this muppet. Terry shouldn't be there either, he might be good for Chelsea but he is shit for England...too many mistakes but the pundits blow buubles up his arse

My back 4
Richards....Cahill/Rio....Lescott......Cole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.