Micah

I think he will end up at Newcastle, who tried to sign him a couple of years ago and were willing to push their wage limit.

Re: Micah Richards - Centre Back

His West Ham post match interview was a bit clumsy as well. Intimated he'd be off because he wasn't being featured enough. Left me scratching my head. How the fuck can MP play you, or Mancini for that matter if you are never fit? Made it out like he wasn't aware that he was 100% responsible for not playing.

skybluepete said:
Ducado said:
Big-P said:
@MicahRichards: Congrats to arsenal for the win today! A club who try do things the right way! arsene wenger the great

but just now said

@MicahRichards: That tweet is not a dig at anyone it's just honest! City is my heart regardless till the day I die.

A bit clumsy that tweet

And that my friends is all it is " a clumsy tweet".
Stop fucking overreacting will you all.
Social networking eh !!!

A bit more than clumsy, don't you think? It's not as if he was talking off the cuff in a post-match interview, where it is easy to forget to filter yourself or misspeak. He had the benefit of being able to compose the message, read it, edit it, and then post. While he may not have taken as much care as he should have, it was by no means an accident (or clumsy). It was intentional and petulant.

He has always been a City lad to me... But if he's not careful he'll sour a fair few of us to him as he goes.

It's the word "regardless" that's interesting.

What the fuck does he mean by that?

Sagna on a free and then rip Wenger a new one and get some money back on Micah.

Silly Tweet. Some footballers shouldn't be let out alone never mind allowed to use a phone.

wattle said:
Ok so this ffp bullshit has changed things a bit but the bottom line is we have solutions. If sagna comes as expected for nowt, then we have Vinnie, Demi and nasty as our main cb's. But if you add micah to this role as well I think IF he can stay fit, and with Rekik coming back I think we're more than sorted. That means we can sign just one or two players to freshen things, maybe a left winger and maybe a superstar left back (to replace clichy, although I wouldn't be too disappointed if he stayed) Baines would be perfect. What do you think?
I think Baines is hugely overrated and there is a reason why, at nearly 30, he's never been signed by a top club and never will be.

A club that tries to do things the right way like charging £2k for a season ticket, mmmm..

SebastianBlue said:
skybluepete said:
Ducado said:
A bit clumsy that tweet

And that my friends is all it is " a clumsy tweet".
Stop fucking overreacting will you all.
Social networking eh !!!

A bit more than clumsy, don't you think? It's not as if he was talking off the cuff in a post-match interview, where it is easy to forget to filter yourself or misspeak. He had the benefit of being able to compose the message, read it, edit it, and then post. While he may not have taken as much care as he should have, it was by no means an accident (or clumsy). It was intentional and petulant.

He has always been a City lad to me... But if he's not careful he'll sour a fair few of us to him as he goes.
Micah has always (apart from his stint at Oldham) been a City player but he's always been an Arsenal fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.