Micah

skybluepete said:
FantasyIreland said:
With our resident jester being a tad short in the IQ dept,i'd hope the above comment was innocent and did not imply anything otherwise.

Fantasy i know we have very different opinions of Micah Richards but why do you insist on calling him the club jester, there have been a lot worse than Micah at the club over the years - what's the problem ?

Because clowning seems to be his main talent and obsession these days,i've no doubt he's a 'good lad' and great for morale but unfortunately we pay him to get to get his arse on the pitch and perform..... my problem is that he appears to have forgotten that.

Just goes to show how ignorant many people even professionals are in football. Arsenal, the "club that does things the right way" - by bringing in over a load of french/continental talent to help them win things?

CC1 said:
skybluepete said:
Marvin said:
I think all Micah needs is a run of games, but the problem for him is that Zab is so good, and every game is so important, he's just not been able to get the games under his belt with the result that when he does play, he hasn't really impressed

In 2011-12 when we won the title under mancini he was as good as Zabaleta. It's only injury that has held him back. Still hoping he stays.

Marv i agree totally but iv been down this road before many times on here, you've got absolutely no chance of talking any sense on this thread because 90% of the people commenting will be the ones who want him out anyway.
Sagna better than Micah- i dont think so.
And the comments iv heard a million times - he played against bayern etc..
Im not being funny but why would you play Micah against bayern markin Ribery in his first game back from injury - defies logic really , in any case bayern were brilliant that night and Micah didnt really do any worse than the others.
Bayern away, that want just because zab came on, look back, when he came on Ribery turned zab inside out on a few occasions, the difference was we got silva on the ball and they dropped ther level of performance slightly and we took control.
Love zab and Micah but he needs a run of games, not one here and there, how will he ever get his match sharpness back, because thats what a lot of you are referring to - match sharpness!!
I hope to fuck zab doesn't ever go through an injury plagued season or two - would you all be on he's back aswell ?
Ermm , probably not !

Look, Micah would have been given a run of games but he always gets injured as soon as he gets back in the team. That's nobody's fault but its not as if we have left a fit Micah on the sidelines. It would have been great to give Zabba a rest but Micah was never available. It's now becoming too much of a risk to only have him as cover for Zab. I love Micah and if he really wanted to stay and fight for his place and he knew he could keep fit, he'd sign the contract he's been offered. It's not like he's been told we don't want him
absolutey agree.....micah hasnt played because he is never fit. ....cruz was similar.
if he was fully fit for past 2 years, he would of been reliable and class
he wasnt

i love micah, but he needs to move on and get fit!

FantasyIreland said:
skybluepete said:
FantasyIreland said:
With our resident jester being a tad short in the IQ dept,i'd hope the above comment was innocent and did not imply anything otherwise.

Fantasy i know we have very different opinions of Micah Richards but why do you insist on calling him the club jester, there have been a lot worse than Micah at the club over the years - what's the problem ?

Because clowning seems to be his main talent and obsession these days,i've no doubt he's a 'good lad' and great for morale but unfortunately we pay him to get to get his arse on the pitch and perform..... my problem is that he appears to have forgotten that.

Fair enough - so thats your justification .

Do you think he's picked up injuries on purpose?
Do think Mancini and pellegrini let him train badly without effort and let him get away with it?
Obviously they wouldn't let that happen.
He does seem a good lad and thats his character, what the fuck is wrong with that ?
Not every player can be like silva in character , it just wouldn't work.

The club and management must have a different opinion of Micah than yourself because if he was such a waster they wouldn't have offered him a new contract surely .

But hey, what do they know ?
Maybe you should let them know thaksinin case they talk him into signing a new contract- ffp and all that !!

bainy said:
CC1 said:
skybluepete said:
Marv i agree totally but iv been down this road before many times on here, you've got absolutely no chance of talking any sense on this thread because 90% of the people commenting will be the ones who want him out anyway.
Sagna better than Micah- i dont think so.
And the comments iv heard a million times - he played against bayern etc..
Im not being funny but why would you play Micah against bayern markin Ribery in his first game back from injury - defies logic really , in any case bayern were brilliant that night and Micah didnt really do any worse than the others.
Bayern away, that want just because zab came on, look back, when he came on Ribery turned zab inside out on a few occasions, the difference was we got silva on the ball and they dropped ther level of performance slightly and we took control.
Love zab and Micah but he needs a run of games, not one here and there, how will he ever get his match sharpness back, because thats what a lot of you are referring to - match sharpness!!
I hope to fuck zab doesn't ever go through an injury plagued season or two - would you all be on he's back aswell ?
Ermm , probably not !

Look, Micah would have been given a run of games but he always gets injured as soon as he gets back in the team. That's nobody's fault but its not as if we have left a fit Micah on the sidelines. It would have been great to give Zabba a rest but Micah was never available. It's now becoming too much of a risk to only have him as cover for Zab. I love Micah and if he really wanted to stay and fight for his place and he knew he could keep fit, he'd sign the contract he's been offered. It's not like he's been told we don't want him
absolutey agree.....micah hasnt played because he is never fit. ....cruz was similar.
if he was fully fit for past 2 years, he would of been reliable and class
he wasnt

i love micah, but he needs to move on and get fit!

LOAN !!

Shame if Micah / fans are losing grip on reality. He was a fucking gem in our first title wining season. Some crucial tackles at the back, and bombing forward could open up tight games.
Hopefully he'll regain full fitness/form, and end his career as an important part of the team.

He's been begging for arsenal to take him for sometimes now. I don't ask for players to be life long supporter of their team but ffs doesnt he have an ounce of intelligence? City's just been handed punishment for doing things ~the wrong way~ and he tweeted that? When just congrats arsenal/wenger will be enough?

Nah, I think that comment is deliberate. Well i hope wenger come and get him soon. Feck it just promote one of the english kid to replace him, couldn't be worse.

Ray78 said:
He is a lot further from being the player he was in our first title winning season and I doubt he can match the levels of performance. Even then in the crunch games Zaba was the preferred option. He is dreaming if he thinks Arsenal or Liverpool will come calling.

If they think they can get him on the cheap I'm sure they'll have a punt!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.