Micah

With our resident jester being a tad short in the IQ dept,i'd hope the above comment was innocent and did not imply anything otherwise.

FantasyIreland said:
With our resident jester being a tad short in the IQ dept,i'd hope the above comment was innocent and did not imply anything otherwise.
He claims it is but think he tweeted without thinking and back tracked. His attitude has been getting on my nerves. Seems bitter because Lescott (his best mate at the club probably) is surplus to requirements and he's not been in the team despite playing poorly. He hasn't been professional enough to get his head down and fight for a place in the team. Instead he's listened to Sturridge's bitter whispers.

Re: Micah Richards - Centre Back

skybluepete said:
Ducado said:
Big-P said:
@MicahRichards: Congrats to arsenal for the win today! A club who try do things the right way! arsene wenger the great

but just now said

@MicahRichards: That tweet is not a dig at anyone it's just honest! City is my heart regardless till the day I die.

A bit clumsy that tweet

And that my friends is all it is " a clumsy tweet".
Stop fucking overreacting will you all.
Social networking eh !!!
He was backtracking. Seems he can't do it properly on twitter or the pitch.

"The right way" = play mediocre English players, even if it means slipping down the league (United).

He is a lot further from being the player he was in our first title winning season and I doubt he can match the levels of performance. Even then in the crunch games Zaba was the preferred option. He is dreaming if he thinks Arsenal or Liverpool will come calling.

FantasyIreland said:

Fantasy i know we have very different opinions of Micah Richards but why do you insist on calling him the club jester, there have been a lot worse than Micah at the club over the years - what's the problem ?

Re: Micah Richards - Centre Back

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Big-P said:
karen7 said:
What's he said?

@MicahRichards: Congrats to arsenal for the win today! A club who try do things the right way! arsene wenger the great

but just now said

@MicahRichards: That tweet is not a dig at anyone it's just honest! City is my heart regardless till the day I die.

Of course it's a dig, sounds like he's backtracking to me... what does he mean the right way?

The thing is, I wouldn't have a problem with it had the club treated him badly, but neither Mancini or Pellegrini have done anything wrong to him. He's always had injury problems and had it been any other club, they would have instantly let him go, yet the club has more or less carried him for the past 3-4 years. Pellegrini also gave him his chance against Bayern away, a game where we got ripped apart right up until he went off for Zabaleta.

Not sure what he's trying to achieve by taking a pop at the club, a club that has kept him and treated him pretty well despite him evidently being out of his depth on the pitch.
He also played against Bayern at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.