Micah

Sky Blue said:
mancunial said:
His comments were uncalled for, especially when the club has give him a living only you and I could dream of, his timing is perfected to insult the club, wenger has been one of the driving forces of the hate campaign against our club. A lot of the guys on here are blinded by their loyalty to a player who hasn't improved in the past 3 seasons, it was a nasty comment to insult our owners who have given us all something we couldn't have envisaged in a million years.

Correct. He had some nerve on him with that tweet last night.
X2 ,fuckin stupid comment.

I like Micah and wanted him to stay, but given the current situation with regards to FFP and feelings already running high because we have been dealt with unfairly by Uefa to say the least. For him to say this, especially about a club who's manager has virtually accused us of cheating, is not just ill-advised, it's downright idiotic. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and call him stupid, because if he knew what he was doing, then he can fuck right off.
It sounds to me like he is pissed off about not getting enough appearances to win another medal.

stony said:
I like Micah and wanted him to stay, but given the current situation with regards to FFP and feelings already running high because we have been dealt with unfairly by Uefa to say the least. For him to say this, especially about a club who's manager has virtually accused us of cheating, is not just ill-advised, it's downright idiotic. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and call him stupid, because if he knew what he was doing, then he can fuck right off.
It sounds to me like he is pissed off about not getting enough appearances to win another medal.[/quote]

Agree, about the bold part If so he needs to look at whose fault that is and look at his PL medal and think whether he would even have one if he was in the club "doing it the right way" under "wenger the great".

Perhaps he'd like to tweet what he thinks is the wrong way.

The "right" way for Arsenal seems to nipping down to other clubs and grabbing their young players with "shock horror" money.

Micah, the reason you don't play is down to you. You need to prove that you are better than the player in the team you want to replace.

Look at Zabba not first choice but didn't have a sense of entitlement, worked hard and seized his opportunity whist improving.

As clumsy as his footballing ability.

So desperate now, even trying to curry favour with Arsenal.

A player who has touted himself around for the last 18 months behind City's backs.

A 'player' who has discovered during this time that he is rated by very few.

When I first saw the tweet I assumed that it referred to playing nice football. I hope it did because otherwise it can be nothing but a snipe at the club.

Injuries apart, it must be frustrating for Lescott and Micah to feel pushed out. They were both an important part of our history and, though frustrating, they must realise that it is simply the club's steep rate of progress that has meant that they are no longer at the level we demand and certainly not at a level commensurate with their salaries.

I will always wish both of them well. I would love it if Micah had been able to genuinely compete with Zabba but his dreadful injury record has got in the way and stalled his progress. Meanwhile, the work ethic and sheer determination of Zabba has left people questioning Micah's hunger to force his way back into the team. Joleon formed a terrific partnership with Vinnie but his quality on the ball is exposed as we compete at a higher level. My heart is in my mouth as soon as the ball arrives at his feet as top European sides press him in to a mistake.

Good look to both but we have moved up a gear to a level where they are simply no longer needed. We will bring in better at significantly less cost and hopefully be able to promote some of the significant talent we have in our youth set ups.

Fuck sake some of these comments. It's his personal twitter he can say what he wants. The guy is obviously really frustrated and upset at his treatment by the club. Put yourself in his shoes he has been at City since 2001 and at a point he was one of our best players and he had a lot of clubs after his signature but he gave everything for our club every single game. He then plays really well in our first title winning season but then gets injured and Zaba takes his chance and shows what a good player he is and gains his spot. Pellegrini then comes in and obviously doesn't rate him so he hardly gives him any games to sort his form out and show what he can offer.

Yes he was injured a lot this year but he's been fit since mid March but not even getting a spot on the bench. Zaba is rightfully the first choice RB but I feel if Micah was given more games this season when fit he would have gladly signed a new contract and fought for his position next season but instead he feels frozen out of a team he has given most of his professional career to and now wants out. I don't blame him at all and wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.