Micah

Hes more interested in starting vs contests on twitter and sucking sturridge off to ever be good at football, has the mentality of a child

Proelia said:
Hes more interested in starting vs contests on twitter and sucking sturridge off to ever be good at football, has the mentality of a child
Which university did you get psychology qualifications?

Rascal said:
Proelia said:
Which university did you get psychology qualifications?
DCU

Re: Micah Richards - Centre Back

SebastianBlue said:
skybluepete said:
SebastianBlue said:
I am aware, my point is that we would all extend a fair amount of goodwill to him, even if he forced a move away, as we would understand... Unless he was childish enough to trash the club in the process. Which, on current evidence, may be what happens. It would be a pity for him to throw away that positive reputation on petulant jibes.

Micah has a genuine love for our club, more so than a lot of others that are here .
He's disappointed and defo doesn't want to leave but he wants games, he's better than a bench warmer or even not on the bench !!
Bacary Sagna has said he might be leaving arsenal but check out their victory parade -
Arsenal fans singing
We want you to stay
Bacary Sagna we want u to stay

What a contrast to a lot of our lot towards Micah . - its kind of funny in it really, we love a scapegoat here dont we .
Micah, jolean, to an extent Garcia n MD .

Years ago edgehill- some blues probably ruined that kid.

But hey , lets see what happens, it wouldn't be the worse thing if he stays gets fit or loaned out to get him some games.
Id rather have a fit Micah than bacary Sagna anyday.

Not sure you were responding to my comment there but I agree I would rather have a fit and in form Micah Richards. What I do not want is this Micah, who apparently dislikes his employer so much he feels the need to publicly (and intentionally, as I indicated above) deride them.

Behave FFs, bit of an overreaction that to say the least, have you seen the interview where he was thanking the club and the supporters for everything over the years .
Go on th official website and check out his interview on the tour, he is nothing but complimentary about the club he belongs to and the good sheik.

But all you on here just want to comment on this shitty tweet, didnt see any of you same ones commenting on his interviews i have just mentioned.
Everybody has opinions on players , always as been that way but come on guys, you can't ignore when the lad is saying the right things and then terrorise him for one tweet.
You seem to have quite a low opinion of him ( some of you ) but as i said earlier, if the club thought he was as much of a tosser as some of you on here , surely they wouldn't have offered him a new contract would they ??

stony said:
Rascal said:
"Doing it the right way" was tweeted and everyone assumes its what the press lie about.

I thought it meant playing style and was fuck all to with anything else.

But hey if our loyal fans are given an inch to beat the crap out of one of our own we rarely dissapoint

Its rather pathetic to be honest

"A club who try do things the right way"

Then he should have said 'play the right way'
With all the ffp nonsense going on at the moment and Wenger accusing us of being cheats, you'd think someone who's been at City as long as he has would choose his words more carefully. Or perhaps he did.

I think most on here have an affection for Micah and appreciate the service he's given us.

Despite not being the brightest bunny in the hutch I'd be surprised if he didn't fully understand the significance of his tweets.

It'll be interesting to see whose shirt he's wearing next season.

karen7 said:
Didn't he tweet something about Ozil being better than dave a while ago?

Wow !!
Where is that comment ??
Is this a witchunt or what !!!
He made a comment about koshelny.

skybluepete said:
karen7 said:

Wow !!
Where is that comment ??

Calm down
He has tweeted a lot of nice things about the arses,he definately supports them and imo is saying come and get me

karen7 said:
skybluepete said:
karen7 said:

Wow !!
Where is that comment ??

Calm down
He has tweeted a lot of nice things about the arses,he definately supports them and imo is saying come and get me

What do you mean calm down, im calm , im not one of the many having a pop at one of our longest serving players over shitty tweets.
Read all the players tweets and you'll find lots to be upset about.
Im done with this thread, the moment a topic pops up with micah's name in the title the haters emerge to make a barrage of pathetic , over the top comments and then try to disguise it by including " i love Micah but"in their comment,, there's no buts, admit it " Micah haters " - simple as that .
The lad is obviously frustrated, he wants to play- do we as supporters understand or have any sympathy with him ?
Anyone who's played at any level of the game will know how frustrating it is to be constantly overlooked .

Delboy352 said:
He had the potential to become England's right back for many a year, but unfortunately for him we sold SWP to Chelsea. They were a joy to watch together and Micah rampaging forward was complemented by SWP covering for him. Unfortunately, this is the kind of player he needs to bring out the best in him. Milner is that kind of player, but without the speed of SWP. Unfortunately, Navas isn't the kind of player he can play with. When he has played this season, he has looked like a deer caught in the headlights in that he seems to want to bomb forward, but then he stops and thinks about whether he should go forward - usually looking toward the bench - and the move is lost. His work these days, when he does bomb forward seem to be doing a swan dive near or in the area, then jogging back while the defensive midfield/Kompany have to cover for him (unless Milner is playing). He fell out of favour with Mancini with his "we didn't know what we were doing" remark when he went for 3 at the back as we had done pre-season when Micah was injured, but could not adapt his game which was more down to injury and lack of time on the training pitch more than anything else, but still a stupid remark to make...

And to cap it all, as an England fan, if Johnson and Walker are the answer to the right back question, then that shows how far he has fallen as neither of them are fit to tie his laces if he really did get his act together...

SWP moved to Chelsea in the Summer of 2005 and Micah made his Manchester City debut in October 2005....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.