Micah

Though I wouldn't mind to be as strong as he is, you can't be top class footballer with body in this shape:

10001429_10154182174460455_1067785380829083439_n.jpg

He's not good enough to be honest. He gets gets caught out of position time and time again.
The better teams exploit this and i don't think Pellegrini "trusts" him.
The team has improved and when he's been fit Micah has been found out i'm afraid.

Any blue who was here before the money and before Zabba turned into the best right back in the world will know how important Micah used to be to us, I even had the old purple shirt with his name on the back because there was a time he was our most exciting player! Unfortunately over the last couple of years (down to injuries amongst other things) he's gone backwards and Zabba has pulled away. The one thing that disappoints me is that if the shoe was on the other foot, Zabba would take his 25-30 games a season and fight tooth and nail to become first choice again. It's a shame Micah is going out this way it really is.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Any blue who was here before the money and before Zabba turned into the best right back in the world will know how important Micah used to be to us, I even had the old purple shirt with his name on the back because there was a time he was our most exciting player! Unfortunately over the last couple of years (down to injuries amongst other things) he's gone backwards and Zabba has pulled away. The one thing that disappoints me is that if the shoe was on the other foot, Zabba would take hisgames a season and fight tooth and nail to become first choice again. It's a shame Micah is going out this way it really is.

He won't get those games if we get Sagna. He knows that too, that's why he wants out i suppose.

BlueMo' said:
Any blue who was here before the money and before Zabba turned into the best right back in the world will know how important Micah used to be to us, I even had the old purple shirt with his name on the back because there was a time he was our most exciting player! Unfortunately over the last couple of years (down to injuries amongst other things) he's gone backwards and Zabba has pulled away. The one thing that disappoints me is that if the shoe was on the other foot, Zabba would take hisgames a season and fight tooth and nail to become first choice again. It's a shame Micah is going out this way it really is.

He won't get those games if we get Sagna. He knows that too, that's why he wants out i suppose.

Come on, we went after Sagna after he rejected a contract.

Any blue who was here before the money and before Zabba turned into the best right back in the world will know how important Micah used to be to us, I even had the old purple shirt with his name on the back because there was a time he was our most exciting player! Unfortunately over the last couple of years (down to injuries amongst other things) he's gone backwards and Zabba has pulled away. The one thing that disappoints me is that if the shoe was on the other foot, Zabba would take his 25-30 games a season and fight tooth and nail to become first choice again. It's a shame Micah is going out this way it really is.

Hope Mr Dyke reads this, he could learn something.

BlueMo' said:

Come on, we went after Sagna after he rejected a contract.

I reckon we're in the market for a right back regardless. Micah didn't go backwards. The team went forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.