Michael Brown

Clap him when his name's read out, boo him when he inevitably tries to break somebody's legs.

Manc in London said:
Dobsy said:
Was the rumour at the time that royle got rid because he was a coke head?

Wasn't the decision made to get rid of him because he acted the fool at a club event at The Willows?

I know more about he behaved when at Spurs, although I would not divulge that information on a forum.

I'd always assumed it was because he was shite, and vastly over rated by himself.

Met him a couple of times "socially" and believed him to be a blue. So for that reason alone he should be afforded a warm welcome. Plus, whatever his talent, he always put a shift in.

All the lads that bought playoff tickets from Brown might boo after he had ripped them off. Dickov scored a penalty for Leicester against us and slid on his knees celebrating it FFS, of course City fans would boo him.

Bluebee2 said:
Dickov scored a penalty for Leicester against us and slid on his knees celebrating it FFS, of course City fans would boo him.

... and didn't he take a dive over Distan's leg to win said penalty?

That'll get a boo from me whoever you are

Barcon said:
Dirty ****, can't stand him.
Agreed. He is one dirty fucker. He's the same as Cattermole at the Mackems; stealing a living as a footballer while kicking everything that moves. If I was there, I certainly wouldn't boo him though. Until the inevitable assault on Merlin, Kun, Samir. Put Yaya up against him.

I won't boo him on being announced but probably will at some point. He's a ****, blue or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.