Michael Brown

Blue life said:
Bilboblue said:
Manc in London said:
Wasn't the decision made to get rid of him because he acted the fool at a club event at The Willows?

I know more about he behaved when at Spurs, although I would not divulge that information on a forum.

Could you pm me that please?
I know it is not to be repeated.

I was at The Willows that night. Comedy, why on earth would we hold our Player of the Year awards in red territory?!

willows player of the year do when salford reds turned up? if so NO that was a different player who nearly got us all in a sticky position!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Blue life said:
Bilboblue said:
Could you pm me that please?
I know it is not to be repeated.

I was at The Willows that night. Comedy, why on earth would we hold our Player of the Year awards in red territory?!

willows player of the year do when salford reds turned up? if so NO that was a different player who nearly got us all in a sticky position!

I can also confirm this, it was a different player.

Good job the two big Georgian lads were there that night! Don't thing they fancied their chances with Murtaz Shelia!!

Steveo said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Blue life said:

I can also confirm this, it was a different player.

Good job the two big Georgian lads were there that night! Don't thing they fancied their chances with Murtaz Shelia!!

Is what went on public knowledge, I've not heard about it before.
Anyone like to give more info?

I was at Bramhall Lane when he stuck the winner in against us. No celebration at the time and he also refused to be interviewed on Yorks tv afterwards. Give him a cheer before kick off, then scream blue murder the first time Silva hits the turf.

Clap when his name is read out.

Leave him be.

Then call him all the names under the sun and boo him all game, after he 'accidentally' mistakes Silva as the football each time.

Browny is a good lad who i initially thought a twat to be fair but because i was older of him i was suspicious.

Had some fun times with him though especially in Skegness

Hope he gets a clap, he is a blue

Great player for us at the time a really tough nut in midfield. When we sold him to sheff u, me and my dad got passes into sheff u players bar when we played them. Spoke to brown and he really did nt want to leave. Seemed to be a proper blue

Give the lad a clap.

Once a Blue, etc... He's just a normal guy doing his job.

I suspect he'll run around like a headless chicken for a while and then fade out of the game.

MB is what he is, a player of limited ability - He's no worse than Cattermole, and I doubt very much that we're going to see him create the level of mayhem some posters anticipate.

Chill out guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.