Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

Re: Michael Jackson suffers cardiac arrest

Forzacitizens said:
how any of u can laugh at this news makes me feel ashamed, the guy is a legend

You are joking, aren't you?

Darker shade of Blue said:
Bigga said:
Do any of you actually understand the words NOT GUILTY ?

Some of you should be ashamed of your comments .

Cos a lot them believe there's no smoke without fire!!

As long as they remember that their comments are representing your fans and forum for all the public eye to see .

Representing our fans?! Behave yourself, do City fans have to agree on everything?

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
No, I'm speculating that the man on the street could perhaps relate to the Lolita effect that surrounded Priscilla and Mandy yet saw Culkin and the other alleged victims as just young lads.

So... Are you saying because the 'Lolita Effect' is about young girls/ women, it's more... acceptable...?

Elvis married Priscilla. Jackson paid $20M hush money to Jordy.

Elvis loved Priscilla because of who she was. Jackson liked Jordy because of what he was(a young boy)

stony said:
Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
No, I'm speculating that the man on the street could perhaps relate to the Lolita effect that surrounded Priscilla and Mandy yet saw Culkin and the other alleged victims as just young lads.

So... Are you saying because the 'Lolita Effect' is about young girls/ women, it's more... acceptable...?

Elvis loved Priscilla because of who she was. Jackson liked Jordy because of what he was(a young boy)

He offered money because he thought that even if he was found innocent the story would never leave him.

But he was wrong, wasn't he?

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It's a dangerous subject and whilst I'm not ready to shy away from it I am aware that it's an extremely taboo subject and anything I said could, and would, be taken out of context and as usual my Bluemoon philosophy reputation would be in tatters.

I do think however that had Lolita been about a young boy it would have been banned instantly, no one could relate to it perhaps even within themselves, and it'd now be remembered as a film/book about 'A paedo who touched up a young lad' and not a touching and disturbing look at the relationship between a beautiful and mature beyond her years young lady and an older man who was aware of the moral and legal ramifications of what he felt.

Bigga said:
Do any of you actually understand the words NOT GUILTY ?

Some of you should be ashamed of your comments .

Cos a lot them believe there's no smoke without fire!!

As long as they remember that their comments are representing your fans and forum for all the public eye to see .

It IS a bit embarrassing to know that as well! People forget that being found not guilty by a jury of your peers means that case is closed.

Bluemoon115 said:
stony said:
Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

He offered money because he thought that even if he was found innocent the story would never leave him.

But he was wrong, wasn't he?

If I was accused of that I would fight it tooth and nail. Unless of course I was guilty, then I would pay them to shut up......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.