Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
It says he knowingly had sex with an under age girl. Anything else would be speculation.

You gave enough speculation on the perceived 'understanding' of the 'Lolita effect', so i'm surprised at the cop out!

However, here's my problem with all of you judges and juries out there...

I made a point of there being no difference of what allegedly happened at Jackson's ranch and what happened between Elvis and Priscella, between Wyman and Mandy Smith. The latter two 'legends' were fully aware of the ages involved and proceeded with the 'relationships'.

And wasn't Wyman spotted with another under aged girl from Russia, last year, claimed he never knew her age, but was caught with her afterwards?

Allegedly...

I didn't cop out, really.

Thousends running towards the hospital. It looks like a disaster movie the way they're running.

stony said:
Bigga said:
Right. A man touches a young person below age. One is not proved, the other is as he married her.

What's the difference and why is it more or less acceptable, either way??

Shocking that you can see a difference, really and I'm changing my views on some people...

Oh get over yourself you self righteous twat. If you can't see a difference then you really are stupid.

I'm not saying what Elvis did was right but are there any other stories of Elvis going with young girls ? Not that I'm aware, I deduce from this that although he did indeed fall for someone who was under age, it was Priscilla the person and not Priscilla the 14 year old girl that attracted him.
Compare that with Jackson, you will find that in his case it's young boy after young boy that he befriended. Once they are old enough he wasn't interested. Elvis married Priscilla.

Lets take your argument further. You seem to like going by the letter of the law. An 18 year old lad who sleeps with his 15 year old girlfriend would be just as guilty in your eyes if he had raped a baby.
Both are classed as rape and in your eyes both are the same.

Wake up.

You SERIOUSLY must be dumb as f*ck to make a difference in sexual abuse!!

I take it it's ok to f*ck a minor as long as you MARRY them!!

What an arseh*le you are...

anyways am going

am not a fan and do think he is a bit of a pervv

but dont wish him dead tbh

r.i.p to the black man:)

P.S ( ^^ am not being racist when i said "black man" as i am black myself so yano"

BibbyBlue85 said:
lee-mcfc said:
how do you go from black to white?

seriously though if you have skin disese it wont change you to fully white and then your kids are white as sheep.. they would be mixed race right:S???[/quot

He did have the disease. I can't remember what it is called but i worked with an asian girl who had the same thing. The only olive skin she had was halfway down her right arm and the rest of her was white

Viteligo.

My mother has it, too.

Bigga said:
stony said:
Bigga said:
Right. A man touches a young person below age. One is not proved, the other is as he married her.

What's the difference and why is it more or less acceptable, either way??

Shocking that you can see a difference, really and I'm changing my views on some people...

Oh get over yourself you self righteous twat. If you can't see a difference then you really are stupid.

I'm not saying what Elvis did was right but are there any other stories of Elvis going with young girls ? Not that I'm aware, I deduce from this that although he did indeed fall for someone who was under age, it was Priscilla the person and not Priscilla the 14 year old girl that attracted him.
Compare that with Jackson, you will find that in his case it's young boy after young boy that he befriended. Once they are old enough he wasn't interested. Elvis married Priscilla.

Lets take your argument further. You seem to like going by the letter of the law. An 18 year old lad who sleeps with his 15 year old girlfriend would be just as guilty in your eyes if he had raped a baby.
Both are classed as rape and in your eyes both are the same.

Wake up.

You SERIOUSLY must be dumb as f*ck to make a difference in sexual abuse!!

I take it it's ok to f*ck a minor as long as you MARRY them!!

What an arseh*le you are...

Was that actually my point ? I think not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.