Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

Ok We Don't know the truth behind his personal life but what I believe is that should be forgotton at this sad time and his talent remembered, whatever you think of him as a person (and I didn't think highly of him) doesn't take away the fact the he was a international superstar and a massive talent.

R.I.P

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.etonline.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.etonline.com/</a>

Here you go

mr t said:
ElanJo said:
stony said:
ElanJo said:
I don't think he deliberately put his child in danger either "oh hey, I think I'll put my child in danger". Give me a break. You've probably unknowingly put your kid/s in more danger.

The clue is in the word. Jackson dangled his kid from a window, do you think that is the behaviour of a rational sane person ?

He slept in the same bed as pre pubescent boys, Do you think that is acceptable ?

You're defending the indefensible, he was a grade A fucking fruitcake. Anyone who says he was a sensible rational human being is either deluded or an absolute fucking idiot.

He was different, but I think the way he was brought up made him a very immature adult. Doesn't make him a fruitcake.
I'm going to bed - before I do I must say that I personally don't buy this 'very immature adult' thing. I think it was something he developed in order to defend himself against accusations of child molestation.
He definetly was not bashful when performing his crotch grabbing routines across the worlds stages. He gave Madonna ideas.
Anyway he's dead now and it dosen't matter any more so what's the point of these arguments? People will always be divided on this issue.

His house was a themepark. He was obsessed with Peter Pan. He was always bashful and immature in person/interviews. You think that, for decades, was all a cover for his evil fetish? That's just silly.

how do you go from black to white?

seriously though if you have skin disese it wont change you to fully white and then your kids are white as sheep.. they would be mixed race right:S???

ElanJo said:
His house was a themepark. He was obsessed with Peter Pan. He was always bashful and immature in person/interviews. You think that, for decades, was all a cover for his evil fetish? That's just silly.

Chicken or egg, plus it's hardly the point. This isn't an excuse that would be afforded to anyone without celebrity.

lee-mcfc said:
how do you go from black to white?

seriously though if you have skin disese it wont change you to fully white and then your kids are white as sheep.. they would be mixed race right:S???[/quot

He did have the disease. I can't remember what it is called but i worked with an asian girl who had the same thing. The only olive skin she had was halfway down her right arm and the rest of her was white

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.