Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

20080613Acquittal.jpg

dannybcity said:
ElanJo said:
His house was a themepark. He was obsessed with Peter Pan. He was always bashful and immature in person/interviews. You think that, for decades, was all a cover for his evil fetish? That's just silly.

Chicken or egg, plus it's hardly the point. This isn't an excuse that would be afforded to anyone without celebrity.

But theres the point.

He was thrown into that lifestyle aged 5.

FIVE!!!

Is it any wonder that he wanted to live like a child all his life, he never had a childhood to begin with.

Bluemoon115 said:
dannybcity said:
ElanJo said:
His house was a themepark. He was obsessed with Peter Pan. He was always bashful and immature in person/interviews. You think that, for decades, was all a cover for his evil fetish? That's just silly.

Chicken or egg, plus it's hardly the point. This isn't an excuse that would be afforded to anyone without celebrity.

But theres the point.

FIVE!!!

Is it any wonder that he wanted to live like a child all his life, he never had a childhood to begin with.

So next time your reading about a convicted sex offender are you going to consider his up bringing?

TheMightyQuinn said:
It says he knowingly had sex with an under age girl. Anything else would be speculation.

You gave enough speculation on the perceived 'understanding' of the 'Lolita effect', so i'm surprised at the cop out!

However, here's my problem with all of you judges and juries out there...

I made a point of there being no difference of what allegedly happened at Jackson's ranch and what happened between Elvis and Priscella, between Wyman and Mandy Smith. The latter two 'legends' were fully aware of the ages involved and proceeded with the 'relationships'.

And wasn't Wyman spotted with another under aged girl from Russia, last year, claimed he never knew her age, but was caught with her afterwards?

Allegedly...

He did have the disease. I can't remember what it is called but i worked with an asian girl who had the same thing. The only olive skin she had was halfway down her right arm and the rest of her was white

skin pigmentation? yeah but the kids though unless its genetic?

I dont care if he had all the talent in the world, he was a kiddy fiddler that would and should have been doing serious jail time but for his money.

F*ck him

dannybcity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
dannybcity said:
ElanJo said:

But theres the point.

FIVE!!!

So next time your reading about a convicted sex offender are you going to consider his up bringing?

MJ wasn't a convicted sex offender.

dannybcity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
dannybcity said:
ElanJo said:

But theres the point.

FIVE!!!

Sorry, but when was Jackson convicted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.