Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww.gif

stony said:
Bigga said:
Still, it's nice to know there's a HUGE fooking hole in your 'difference' argument, which you cannot even BEGIN to explain!!

I already explained the difference, just because you disagree with it doesn't make it less valid.

Like I said, the ridiculous notion that MARRIAGE sanctifies 'statutory rape'!! Oh, and you dodged my question whether YOU would be as keen if it was YOUR daughter pursued!!

Nice dodge, fookwit!

I love MJ and rate him as a performer and musician thirdly only to James Brown and to Prince. I had tickets to see him next year, and I'm gutted I'll never get to see him now.

RIP Blue.

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
Here's me thinking the Law was all we had to live by...

Viva La Revolution!!

The law? I have little respect for it and break it if it suits me albeit in minor ways. There's always a grey area and whilst my drug use, downloading, whatever is hardly on a par with the crimes of Ian Brady it still renders us both 'criminal'.

So, wait a minute...

Are you saying that because I stole sweet when i was 7 and Brady murdered kids, we are the same?

So, in effect, you agree with me that there's NO difference in sexual abuse regarding the 'Lolita Effect' and alleged 'abuse' within a Jackson-type situation?!!

At last, we got there!!

If you're happy being tagged along with Gary Glitter, Ian Brady, Dahmer etc then yeah we've reached a mutual agreement.

Bigga said:
Are you saying that because I stole sweet when i was 7 and Brady murdered kids, we are the same?

So, in effect, you agree with me that there's NO difference in sexual abuse regarding the 'Lolita Effect' and alleged 'abuse' within a Jackson-type situation?!!

At last, we got there!!

ARGH, what he's saying is that despite their being no legal difference between a 16 year old lad sleeping with his 15 year old girlfriend and much more serious case, there is socially. This is true.

*EDIT* whether this can be applied to the Elvis example is a matter of personal judgement I suppose.

Bigga said:
stony said:
Bigga said:
Still, it's nice to know there's a HUGE fooking hole in your 'difference' argument, which you cannot even BEGIN to explain!!

I already explained the difference, just because you disagree with it doesn't make it less valid.

Like I said, the ridiculous notion that MARRIAGE sanctifies 'statutory rape'!! Oh, and you dodged my question whether YOU would be as keen if it was YOUR daughter pursued!!

Nice dodge, fookwit!

Ahh the typical standard Bigga response 'an insult' re read the thread you fucking moron (see anyone can do it)

dannybcity said:
Bigga said:

At last, we got there!!

ARGH, what he's saying is that despite their being no legal difference between a 16 year old lad sleeping with his 15 year old girlfriend and much more serious case, there is socially. This is true.

NOBODY is comparing 16 and 15. Nobody, except for flawed arguers!

We are talking about GROWN FOLK, over the age of 20(Elvis was 23, I believe and IN THE ARMY!). Wyman was in his 40's!!

Don't make stupid comparisons, people!!

Bigga said:
dannybcity said:
Bigga said:

At last, we got there!!

NOBODY is comparing 16 and 15. Nobody, except for flawed arguers!

We are talking about GROWN FOLK, over the age of 20(Elvis was 23, I believe and IN THE ARMY!). Wyman was in his 40's!!

Don't make stupid comparisons, people!!

My 24 year old mate went with a 15yr old recently, unknowingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.