Whether or not he’s deemed guilty in the court of public opinion, I just hope his music is still played on the radio. I’m sure it’s not nice for his alleged victims to hear ‘you are not alone’ on the radio but for the harrowing memories it gives a few people, it will provide happy memories for millions more that number. Same applies to Spacey, R-Kelly and Collins.

Didn’t R Kelly write ‘you’re not alone’?

Interesting

I've no idea if he was guilty or not .At the time I just thought him odd, but in a non threatening way and actually felt sorry for him. Always came across as a very sad and lonely misfit but a fantastic talent.
I'm not sure whether this is just hindsight now though, but the pics of him then holding hands with little boys and parading them look extremely suspect.
The saddest thing is that now I feel he either manipulated all of us into thinking he was just the oddest guy on the planet who we didn't "get" and we were just being cynical, or he really was flouting his tendencies in public.
Doubt we will ever know the truth.

People refuse to believe he is guilty because of their love for his music. Take that away and all the facts are there. There’s more evidence that Jackson was a fiend than Saville but everyone agrees Saville was a monster.

People refuse to believe he is guilty because of their love for his music. Take that away and all the facts are there. There’s more evidence that Jackson was a fiend than Saville but everyone agrees Saville was a monster.
The legal system is shite, if this was a truck driver from Sheffield who couldnt afford to buy witnesses off or employ the worlds best lawyers he'd have been banged up years ago.

CBgYQntWUAAsvDc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.