I havent read the thread, just following the general news reports.

So is Banned Tosspot defending Michael Jackson or have I got this argument wrong.

For what its worth his songs especially the earlier ones were good and I liked the time when James Brown, Prince and him were on one stage that once. But on the accounts of what he has done, I do despise the man and anyone with the same deviation.

I havent read the thread, just following the general news reports.

So is Banned Tosspot defending Michael Jackson or have I got this argument wrong.

For what its worth his songs especially the earlier ones were good and I liked the time when James Brown, Prince and him were on one stage that once. But on the accounts of what he has done, I do despise the man and anyone with the same deviation.
You can ask me you know...

You can ask me you know...

Yeah so where are you sat on this argument? Not that I will be frequenting this thread anymore but just curious because I can’t tell in this thread which side is which.

Hard to ignore a thread that is up the newest list. Asking for peace of mind but no intent to join in the melee

Yeah so where are you sat on this argument? Not that I will be frequenting this thread anymore but just curious because I can’t tell in this thread which side is which.

Hard to ignore a thread that is up the newest list. Asking for peace of mind but no intent to join in the melee
Unsure.

Could have been but he was an incredibly unique human being that might just have been innocent.

Unsure.

Could have been but he was an incredibly unique human being that might just have been innocent.

It might have been a good idea for the alleged victims to not chase the money, not swear under oath that nothing happened but instead give him a chance to defend himself in a court of law and if found guilty then face his punishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.