I thought they were done Automatically? If not, fair play on cleaning it up.
Yeah. That’s the issue. Not the pedo that abused children for twenty odd years. It’s the OP for using ‘nonce’ in the tags.

Now where are those fanny wipes?

Yeah. That’s the issue. Not the pedo that abused children for twenty odd years. It’s the OP for using ‘nonce’ in the tags.

Maybe use another word less evocative like kiddie fiddler or uncle fester next time

I thought they were done Automatically? If not, fair play on cleaning it up.

No you tag your own posts but can be removed by mods/ric

Last edited:
Maybe use another word less evocative like kiddie fiddler or uncle fester next time
Reminds me of Brass Eye.

"You're a slot badger. You're a 2-pin din plug. You're a bush dodger. You're a small bean regarder. You're an unabummer. You're a nut administrator. You're a bent ref. You're the crazy world of Arthur Brown. You're a fence vole. You're a free willy. You're a chimney bottler. You're a bunty man. You're a shrub rocketeer."

I honestly thought they were generated through an algorithm of used words on the thread.

To be fair I agree with you in this thread. The wacko jack off fans are as bad as scousers for denial.

Reminds me of Brass Eye.

"You're a slot badger. You're a 2-pin din plug. You're a bush dodger. You're a small bean regarder. You're an unabummer. You're a nut administrator. You're a bent ref. You're the crazy world of Arthur Brown. You're a fence vole. You're a free willy. You're a chimney bottler. You're a bunty man. You're a shrub rocketeer."

It's just another form of racism.

Finished watching this last night.

I am often astonished on BM by some of the things I read from other posters.

That any person with more than 2 brain cells to rub together can genuinely believe that Jackson wasn’t a pedo is beyond my comprehension.

It really couldn’t be any clearer.

There are some very very worrying people on here imo.

Same year. He had lupus.

MJ-D-michael-jackson-20930758-778-1200.jpg

How old was lupus at the time?

There were quite a few.

I remember his trial, with that young kid (Jordie???), when Jackson was found not guilty. The foreman of the jury was interviewed outside the court, and said " there is no doubt that Jackson abused him, we just couldn't prove it".
I always found it strange, that the Jackson estate never "went to town" on this quote.
I always "found it strange " that the parents of the kids let them, leave home..,stay at never never land.....and let THEIR CHILDREN stay.with a stranger...overnight...lol....no alarm bells ringing cos;
1.we trust michael,for he is a millionaire superstar;
2. We just banked our 'expenses' cheque ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.