Michael Johnson arrested again

spam1967 said:
themadinventor said:
spam1967 said:
i'm fed up backing the fuckin idiot up in the many threads like this. and whilst i buy 3 season tickets every season i'de say i contribute enough to slag the little prick off any way i want.

the little prick is on 30,000 grand a week.

he's taking the piss.

sack the twat.

Your post comes across as jealousy because it's all about the money you spend and the money he earns, nothing about what has taken this young man down this path, nothing about the danger his actions pose to himself and others, your post almost says if we payed him the national minimum wage it wouldn't matter.

i was merely answering a question from pigeonho "how the fuck is he taking the piss?

i can't see any evidence that i'm jealous of any money he earns.

themadinventor said:
I agree, the first time should have been a wake up call but obviously wasn't, I have no desire at all to slate the guy, having lived with a serious addict (drink and drugs) for 12 years I know very well how they can muddle their way through things without realising the damage they are doing to themselves and those around them, possibly a short prison sentence could be his "moment of clarity" as they call it, hope he finds the help he so badly needs.

i noticed in your second last post you thought a stint in jail might do him good, how could prison do the boy any good.

Your reply only furthers my belief that you know nothing about this subject, so we will leave it there, strange how you felt the need to check my prior posts though mmmmmm.

themadinventor said:
spam1967 said:
themadinventor said:
Your post comes across as jealousy because it's all about the money you spend and the money he earns, nothing about what has taken this young man down this path, nothing about the danger his actions pose to himself and others, your post almost says if we payed him the national minimum wage it wouldn't matter.

i was merely answering a question from pigeonho "how the fuck is he taking the piss?

i can't see any evidence that i'm jealous of any money he earns.

themadinventor said:
I agree, the first time should have been a wake up call but obviously wasn't, I have no desire at all to slate the guy, having lived with a serious addict (drink and drugs) for 12 years I know very well how they can muddle their way through things without realising the damage they are doing to themselves and those around them, possibly a short prison sentence could be his "moment of clarity" as they call it, hope he finds the help he so badly needs.

i noticed in your second last post you thought a stint in jail might do him good, how could prison do the boy any good.

Your reply only furthers my belief that you know nothing about this subject, so we will leave it there, strange how you felt the need to check my prior posts though mmmmmm.

i was just looking for your opinion on the michael johnson subject?

what's strange about that. i only looked on this thread.
liked you looked at mine and commented.

it's a forum, you know you look at peoples comments and post.

spam1967 said:

For a start it will teach him that this is a consequence of drink driving

Secondly it may wake him up to the fact he has an alcohol problem and therefor seek help

new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

The Pink Panther said:
spam1967 said:

Secondly it may wake him up to the fact he has an alcohol problem and therefor seek help

that's a reasonable comment.

spam1967 said:
The Pink Panther said:
spam1967 said:

that's a reasonable comment.
And correct. It's easy to feel sympathy for people in the grip of addiction but many refuse to admit they have a problem and it usually needs harsh measures to get them to open their eyes to it.

ReturnoftheMac said:
Not defending him in the slightest as he has/had a talent that he could have made millions from, even now he is doing better than most of us I would imagine. As a heavy drinker myself it is a serious addiction and one that is difficult to stop no matter what counciling or help you get, and I can only imagine that in MJ's case it is probably more difficult because of the money and hangers on he has available to him. As for the drink driving, again after enough bevy you become a different person, the common sense leaves and the "I'm fine" state takes over. I dont condone drink driving in any way but the majority of people who do it have left their senses behind. I apologise now for anyone who has been affected by this. No I realise now I am defending him a bit but I know the fine margins of being fine and being the life and soul of a party and being a complete arsehole and laughing stock. BTW I have never drunk driven...if that's a saying! and hope MJ is getting some help from people that can see what is happening to him. He was an idol to me years ago and was our hope of producing something good in the bad old days so lets not all shit on him when I'm sure he needs help. good luck MJ and hopefully you can put your life back on track.
The only person shitting on him is himself. The bloke is a fucking idiot. He had a career most of us on here would dream of, and he's pissed it away. As for the club helping him, how long has this been going on? And the club have still retained him. The bloke is on massive (sorry!) money; surely he can help himself... if he wants to.

Real shame as he looked quality when he broke into the team.

I certainly don't know what has happened with him since his injuries, I think some serious depression and so on which has led to him drinking.

We don't know what he/city have or haven't done for him. Best for all parties to cut him loose from a playing contract and just help him get back on his feet with some serious rehab. CITC events and so on can follow to help the progression away from playing.

CTID101 said:
Real shame as he looked quality when he broke into the team.

I certainly don't know what has happened with him since his injuries, I think some serious depression and so on which has led to him drinking.

We don't know what he/city have or haven't done for him. Best for all parties to cut him loose from a playing contract and just help him get back on his feet with some serious rehab. CITC events and so on can follow to help the progression away from playing.
Pretty much agree.

We need to stop puTting money in his pocket but ensure his wellbeing as best we can in terms of mental health, alcohol counselling and retraining for a career outside football.
I can see him totally washed up and a pitiful case if he doesn't get the help.

He may not deserve it but he surely needs it.

Blue Mist said:
Where have you heard this? I cant find anything on the 'net.
Also just a thought, instead of sacking him how about the club helping him. We have enough money to afford his wages now lets show we have some compassion and to be fair I think the club ARE showing that in bucketfuls so full marks to them.
The lads head is obviously in a bad place so please before the board descends into a 'Johnson out' campaign just think if it was your son/brother/mate.
The club have been & so have the fans been very supportive over the years but patience gets a bit thin after a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.