Michael Johnson arrested again

The guy can be sacked. He's basically bringing the clubs name into disrepute by his actions. I doubt there would be a term in his contract for this but there would be an implied term.
The only thing the club would need to show is that they offered to help him in someway as it is common knowledge the guy has a problem. If they have, then he doesn't have a prayer in the employment courts.

Someone that's paid the amount of money that he is,is obligated to behave himself and not bring any negative media attention to the club that he represents.It really isn't asking much,though perhaps it is from some of these truly thick,uneducated louts.

Theres a good chance you could backtrack MJ topics from the past three years and find similar results to what we have here, he is beyond help.

Our club isn't a charity for alcoholics, it's a bussiness and he is a bad investment. That player who's remembered for a wonderful goal vs Derby doesn't exist anymore and it's time we and the club let go and cut our losses. The fact his decay now actively puts others in danger should be the wake up call we can't let this continue under the name of a 'manchester city player', he hasn't been that for years and it's tragic he's getting paid for this.

Get rid and wash our hands of him, let the next headline at least say 'ex man city player'.

Pigeonho said:
spam1967 said:
Lelle said:
You are all so judgemental, let's see him crucified for making a mistake!
Or maybe supporting him, in his hour of need...?

Making a mistake?

He, takin the piss out me, you, his pals, his family and most of all the club he played for.
Whilst I think Johnson is a waste of space and a massive waste of talent, how the fuck is he taking the piss out of you?

i'm fed up backing the fuckin idiot up in the many threads like this. and whilst i buy 3 season tickets every season i'de say i contribute enough to slag the little prick off any way i want.

the little prick is on 30,000 grand a week.

he's taking the piss.

sack the twat.

Lelle said:
You are all so judgemental, let's see him crucified for making a mistake!
Or maybe supporting him, in his hour of need...?
Hi michael.

And it is not one mistake, it's two potentially fatal mistakes (where he was caught, how many times did he get away with it??)

He doesn't help himself so why should anyone care. He isn't interested in being a player.

M19Blu said:
Wasn't Bobby McDonald sacked by the club for drink driving?
And also I think Peter Bodak???

Anyway a great talent wasted - classic sign of too much money and too much spare time

spam1967 said:
Pigeonho said:
spam1967 said:
Making a mistake?

He, takin the piss out me, you, his pals, his family and most of all the club he played for.
Whilst I think Johnson is a waste of space and a massive waste of talent, how the fuck is he taking the piss out of you?

i'm fed up backing the fuckin idiot up in the many threads like this. and whilst i buy 3 season tickets every season i'de say i contribute enough to slag the little prick off any way i want.

he's taking the piss.

sack the twat.

Your post comes across as jealousy because it's all about the money you spend and the money he earns, nothing about what has taken this young man down this path, nothing about the danger his actions pose to himself and others, your post almost says if we payed him the national minimum wage it wouldn't matter.

themadinventor said:
spam1967 said:
Pigeonho said:

he's taking the piss.

sack the twat.

Your post comes across as jealousy because it's all about the money you spend and the money he earns, nothing about what has taken this young man down this path, nothing about the danger his actions pose to himself and others, your post almost says if we payed him the national minimum wage it wouldn't matter.

i was merely answering a question from pigeonho "how the fuck is he taking the piss?

i can't see any evidence that i'm jealous of any money he earns.

themadinventor said:
I agree, the first time should have been a wake up call but obviously wasn't, I have no desire at all to slate the guy, having lived with a serious addict (drink and drugs) for 12 years I know very well how they can muddle their way through things without realising the damage they are doing to themselves and those around them, possibly a short prison sentence could be his "moment of clarity" as they call it, hope he finds the help he so badly needs.

i noticed in your second last post you thought a stint in jail might do him good, how could prison do the boy any good.

themadinventor said:
spam1967 said:
Pigeonho said:

he's taking the piss.

sack the twat.

Agreed.

I do think the club and him should part ways, we have done all we can for him and he will never ever play for us again, even if he didnt drink or even injury free.. we have moved on since his perfomances while paired with Elano.
Its shame to see talent wasted but he isnt the first and sadly wont be the last, i hope he gets help to get back on the right track and in the future plays football again!
Dont be a fucking idiot all your life!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.