Michael Johnson arrested again

Lelle said:
You are all so judgemental, let's see him crucified for making a mistake!
Or maybe supporting him, in his hour of need...?

I think "hour of need" is an understatement.........

Lelle said:

Making a mistake?

He, takin the piss out me, you, his pals, his family and most of all the club he played for.

iloveacougar said:
The lad needs help.we can't just sack him and throw him on the scrapheap

Agree he needs help, and the club could source this for him, but does also mean he should still be paid at the same rate ?

any footballer who drinks and drives wants locking up and fined at least £500,000 the money they are they can afford to take taxis to anywhere they want to go.

Prestwich_Blue said:
whicko said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Hahaha!!!!!

I hope this is some sort of joke. We have supported this fat, gambling piss head time waster for far too long now. I've been saying it for years and now finally the majority agree.

Bin him off ASAP, if he has no club he has no income, no money means he might not be able to afford to get pissed 24/7 but even worse put other peoples lives at risk to then drive being bladdered.

Lets hope you never become addicted to drink you prick, the guy needs help not slagging off, many people including very well respected business people become addicted to drink, think yourself lucky you haven't succumbed to it, do you think he can help himself?. How much must it hurt him seeing a glittering career going down the pan, it really is a sad situation and he doesn't need so called blues on his back.
The truth is, as anyone who has dealt with addictions knows, is that you can only help people who want to help themselves. Now none of us know for sure what state MJ is in but getting done for drunk driving when you're already on bail for the same offence doesn't sound to me like he does want to help himself.

I agree, the first time should have been a wake up call but obviously wasn't, I have no desire at all to slate the guy, having lived with a serious addict (drink and drugs) for 12 years I know very well how they can muddle their way through things without realising the damage they are doing to themselves and those around them, possibly a short prison sentence could be his "moment of clarity" as they call it, hope he finds the help he so badly needs.

themadinventor said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
whicko said:
Lets hope you never become addicted to drink you prick, the guy needs help not slagging off, many people including very well respected business people become addicted to drink, think yourself lucky you haven't succumbed to it, do you think he can help himself?. How much must it hurt him seeing a glittering career going down the pan, it really is a sad situation and he doesn't need so called blues on his back.
The truth is, as anyone who has dealt with addictions knows, is that you can only help people who want to help themselves. Now none of us know for sure what state MJ is in but getting done for drunk driving when you're already on bail for the same offence doesn't sound to me like he does want to help himself.

I agree, the first time should have been a wake up call but obviously wasn't, I have no desire at all to slate the guy, having lived with a serious addict (drink and drugs) for 12 years I know very well how they can muddle their way through things without realising the damage they are doing to themselves and those around them, possibly a short prison sentence could be his "moment of clarity" as they call it, hope he finds the help he so badly needs.

Clarity !!
Fucking hell Jonno thinks that a type of red wine.

Nothing in this world pisses me off more than seeing someone waste their talent. Yes he was unlucky with injuries but did he really ever want to recover? Did he stay off the takeaways and beer and work on getting fit? Did he fuck he was out on the lash every night giving it the big man act. Got no time for people like him he can fuck right off.

spam1967 said:
Lelle said:

Making a mistake?

He, takin the piss out me, you, his pals, his family and most of all the club he played for.
Whilst I think Johnson is a waste of space and a massive waste of talent, how the fuck is he taking the piss out of you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.