Michael Johnson

blightee said:
hes never seen him play, I wouldn't bother asking

blightee said:
ah yes, now for the fans-for-6-months to give their expert opinion on how good michael johnson really is

So we go off whos points are valid / not valid on how long they have been a member of bluemoon ?

Tom_mcfc said:
blightee said:

blightee said:
ah yes, now for the fans-for-6-months to give their expert opinion on how good michael johnson really is

So we go off whos points are valid / not valid on how long they have been a member of bluemoon ?
no it goes off loyalty points

MATCITY said:
Tom_mcfc said:
blightee said:

blightee said:

And if you attended York away I believe

Tom_mcfc said:
MATCITY said:
Tom_mcfc said:

And if you attended York away I believe
shit i wasn't one of the 27,000 who attended that wet fixture

dont worry i wiil hand my season ticket in at the earliest opportunity

[quote="So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.[/quote]

He is someone else's problem - not yours, unless YOU are paying his wages.

geoff hammond said:
[quote="So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.

He is someone else's problem - not yours, unless YOU are paying his wages.[/quote]

Well following City home and away for the past 17 years I probably have made some sort of contribution towards this wasters wages.

dannyboy29 said:
even a fit johnson at his best would not get in our first team, i would say milner, barry, toure, ndj, silver and johnson are all miles better.

I take it you`ve never seen the lad play actually !!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm --<br /><br />
Tom_mcfc said:
geoff hammond said:
[quote="So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.

He is someone else's problem - not yours, unless YOU are paying his wages.

Well following City home and away for the past 17 years I probably have made some sort of contribution towards this wasters wages.[/quote]

Stop being so bloody petty !

The club should cut their loses with this lad and if it makes the rose tinted spec brigade feel any better we can put him in the same class as Paul lake

brilliant but unlucky

never going to cut it in the top four with his past imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.