Michael Johnson.....

whp.blue said:
milestone said:
Michael-Johnson-Manchester-City-Player-Profil_2837739.jpg

Where is he now?

so sad...

Multi millionaire addict whats sad about that?
he had every chance in the world and decided to piss it up against the wall the guy is a fvcking joke of a human being

the only sad thing is he already has enough money to continue this horrible lifestyle until he drinks himself to death

my only hope is he doesn't kill anyone else before that

he should be in prison to save guard innocent people from this addict! he is a serial drink driver and how many other times has he done it and not been caught?

and this spurious defence of his Injuries being an excuse are utter bollox hundreds of players have had their careers finished early and went on to do great things

It was sad for Paul Lake it isn't sad for Johnson it is self inflicted

The last sentence is complete shite, both their problems arose from the same sort of injuries, i dont know how you come to the conclusion you have

I have met him many times...usually in nightclubs!

And he is an absolute prick! He had the perfect opportunity to make himself a top player, got an injury and didn't work hard enough to overcome it!

Thousands of youngsters would have been looking up to him as a role model, and all he proved is that you should get yourself tied down to a well paid, long term contract! Then, if you are lucky enough to get injured you don't even have to do anything to collect your wages! Just go out, get pissed, drink drive and be rude to fans of the club who made you who you are when they come over for a chat!

Should terminate his contract and get rid of him!

marca_uk said:
I have met him many times...usually in nightclubs!

And he is an absolute prick! He had the perfect opportunity to make himself a top player, got an injury and didn't work hard enough to overcome it!

Thousands of youngsters would have been looking up to him as a role model, and all he proved is that you should get yourself tied down to a well paid, long term contract! Then, if you are lucky enough to get injured you don't even have to do anything to collect your wages! Just go out, get pissed, drink drive and be rude to fans of the club who made you who you are when they come over for a chat!

Should terminate his contract and get rid of him!

Great

mansour's tow ropes said:
whp.blue said:
milestone said:
Michael-Johnson-Manchester-City-Player-Profil_2837739.jpg

Where is he now?

so sad...

he had every chance in the world and decided to piss it up against the wall the guy is a fvcking joke of a human being

the only sad thing is he already has enough money to continue this horrible lifestyle until he drinks himself to death

he should be in prison to save guard innocent people from this addict! he is a serial drink driver and how many other times has he done it and not been caught?

and this spurious defence of his Injuries being an excuse are utter bollox hundreds of players have had their careers finished early and went on to do great things

The last sentence is complete shite, both their problems arose from the same sort of injuries, i don't know how you come to the conclusion you have

Because Johnson choose to go on the piss instead of doing what any athlete should do when injured

he has added to his problems by being a piss head which can never be the best way for any athlete to return from injury the weight gain alone associated with alcohol abuse is enough to slow down if not stop his recovery

so whilst the injury may be similar the way each individual handled his recovery could not be more different

Paul Lake was the ultimate professional who unfortunately had a severe injury at a time when it normally ended a career

Johnson is just a fat alcoholic pisscan who has been given far too many chances by the club

That's how I came to my conclusion

whp.blue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
whp.blue said:

The last sentence is complete shite, both their problems arose from the same sort of injuries, i don't know how you come to the conclusion you have

Because Johnson choose to go on the piss instead of doing what any athlete should do when injured

he has added to his problems by being a piss head which can never be the best way for any athlete to return from injury the weight gain alone associated with alcohol abuse is enough to slow down if not stop his recovery

so whilst the injury may be similar the way each individual handled his recovery could not be more different

Paul Lake was the ultimate professional who unfortunately had a severe injury at a time when it normally ended a career

Johnson is just a fat alcoholic pisscan who has been given far too many chances by the club

That's how I came to my conclusion

Did his weight not balloon due to the steroids he was taking.

People on here need to stop sympathising with this bloke, he's not done anything in years to command our respect.

marshall92 said:
People on here need to stop sympathising with this bloke, he's not done anything in years to command our respect.

Amen - if only u could morph Paul Lake's determination to get back on the pitch into Johnson. Lakey must shake his head....

Scored some crackers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VujQvQk21Wo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tprOoBIEj-I&feature=related[/youtube]

As a club we've moved on from him which is unfortunate for him. I don't wish the lad ill at all (fortunately he didn't kill anyone whilst drink driving x 2), but I'm sure when he's 50+ he'll look back on his life and think "What if"?

Nobody to blame but himself, so when his contract runs out he moves onto Yates Wine Lodge instead of Weatherspoons and we move on by not renewing his contract. It really is that simple!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
As a club we've moved on from him which is unfortunate for him. I don't wish the lad ill at all (fortunately he didn't kill anyone whilst drink driving x 2), but I'm sure when he's 50+ he'll look back on his life and think "What if"?

Nobody to blame but himself, so when his contract runs out he moves onto Yates Wine Lodge instead of Weatherspoons and we move on by not renewing his contract. It really is that simple!!
I see he's signed till 2014.. damn - he'd be hated more if we didn't have a bottomless pit of $$...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.