Michael Johnson.....

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. The lad has to acknowledge he has a problem in the first place before anyone can help him. Very sad indeed especially as he's homegrown. Talking of which I shared the bog at full time against Villa in the Colin Bell Stand (305) with Jeff Whitley who'd have thought!!
Hmm. Unfortunate analogy alert.

The club are more than entitled to have sacked him by this point so it wouldnt suprise me if he has already been cut from the payroll

Rumours and opinions apart does anybody on here actually know what the current situation is with Michael Johnson?

I did the stadium tour 2 weeks ago and the guide told us that an email had gone around to all the staff saying he and Gunnar had been released that day

<a class="postlink" href="http://hereisthecity.com/2012/12/06/whatever-happened-to-manchester-citys-michael-johnson/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hereisthecity.com/2012/12/06/wha ... l-johnson/</a>

He isn't listed on the official site in the players section anymore. But I don't know how long he has been missing from there as I don't check it regularly. However, Roque Santa Cruz and Wayne Bridge are still on there, so make of that what you will.

I'd like to think if he was no longer employed by the club, his dismissal would at least warrant a news article somewhere on the web, but on Google I can't find a thing. He must be still a City player, in name only.

No sympathy whatsoever.

It boils my blood how people come on here and still defend his behaviour. At what point do they think he'll have gone too far in "enjoying himself", when he's killed someone?

I'm also embarrassed about the number of people who say that he had every right to have a good time - YOU DON'T NEED TO GET PISSED OUT OF YOUR FACE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Dobsy said:
No sympathy whatsoever.

It boils my blood how people come on here and still defend his behaviour. At what point do they think he'll have gone too far in "enjoying himself", when he's killed someone?

I'm also embarrassed about the number of people who say that he had every right to have a good time - YOU DON'T NEED TO GET PISSED OUT OF YOUR FACE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Boils my piss people coming on here telling other people how to run their lives

Isn't Txiki Begiristain doing an audit of our playing staff? I read that he was amazed we had so many players who weren't getting anywhere near the first team and therefor should be got rid of. I reckon City have come to an agreement with MJ and paid him off.

Hes always drinking in the usual Urmston haunts - piss head and still gets in the car the c*nt<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm --<br /><br />Talking of which I shared the bog at full time against Villa in the Colin Bell Stand (305) with Jeff Whitley who'd have thought it!!

Is it true he's huge ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.