Michael Johnson.....

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we should of took Newcastle's offer for Johnson.

Blue Haze said:
Transfermrkt says his contract is up in June

Thank fuck

He's almost 25 years old now , and it's my guess that he could land up at the club he's always supported .....

Leeds.

black mamba said:
Blue Haze said:
Transfermrkt says his contract is up in June

Thank fuck

He's almost 25 years old now , and it's my guess that he could land up at the club he's always supported .....

Leeds.

hasn't really touched a ball in 3 years and is badly out of shape. what makes you think he can play in the Championship?

LoveCity said:
:(((((((

BAmhsSXCAAA24l_.jpg:large

But when was that photo actually taken?

Yes the lad appears to have given up on his career and the drink driving charge is disgraceful but I still feel slightly sorry for him.

As the saying goes: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Eccles Blue said:
LoveCity said:

But when was that photo actually taken?

Yes the lad appears to have given up on his career and the drink driving charge is disgraceful but I still feel slightly sorry for him.

As the saying goes: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Is that a kebab shop ?

It is a shame when anyone doesn't manage to make the most of the opportunities afforded to them.

Most if us do not know the full story in this case, what we do know is that a talented player has been lost to a combination of injury and lifestyle. Some of us will never understand how someone would waste such natural gifts but the mind is a complex organ, and mental strength is often the difference between success or failure at the elite level when talent levels are matched.

Regardless, I wish Michael all the best for the future and the strength to deal with his issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.