Michael le Vell (Kevin Webster)

From reading that the girls mother asked about selling the story, if true you can imagine this wouldn't have ended quietly after the CPS didn't go ahead with a trial the first time.
On the bits I've read when questioned Le vell denied every part of the accusations and was adamant about his innocence 100% and all evidence was circumstantial.

It also looks like no new fresh evidence was given after the girl came forward the second time apart from new allegations so the CPS only had the same evidence which included what we've read about including no evidence of any injuries to the girl and what appears to be her hymen still intact.

Looking at it some will say why did the CPS go to trial if a conviction didn't look likely.

Most of the time you read about a trial and it's always about how someone is there to find if they did the crime. Sometimes an accuser gets their day in court to get a chance to prove their innocence and I think this might be one of those times.

andyhinch said:
powersleftfoot said:
Who is this girl. Everybody seems to know except me. Could someone please let me in on the secret.
I think it's unwise to discuss, bet Ric was flapping this afternoon
Haha...I bet he was. I was thinking of a pm and not posting it on here.

powersleftfoot said:
Who is this girl. Everybody seems to know except me. Could someone please let me in on the secret.

I think the only person who knew the full story was Danny (RIP)

Seemed a nice lad too.

Terrible accident.

tidyman said:
powersleftfoot said:

I think the only person who knew the full story was Danny (RIP)

Seemed a nice lad too.

Terrible accident.

22 SAS, I heard. Steve McDonald drove the getaway taxi.

strongbowholic said:
To refer to a previous post (breath easy, I'm not talking about that one) I also found it a bit odd given what he had just been through that he'd be bigging it up with the "...going for a drink..." comment.

I am by no way saying this proves any form of guilt or anything ridiculous like that before anyone attempts to put words into my mouth, I just would have thought his legal team or some such would have given him a bit of advice on what to say afterwards and that such a comment might be somewhat ill advised.

without a doubt he will have had a debrief from his barrister, but coming out of court with the worlds press waiting for him, the adrenalin pumping, the shock going through his body, the relief, it would play a huge part in what he said and how he behaves. i doubt hel even remember most of it tomorrow. it will seem like a dream. without ever being in that situation, how can anyone say for certain how they would react?

powersleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:
powersleftfoot said:
And you think they can't track a PM, I'm glad I never read it.

warpig said:
strongbowholic said:
To refer to a previous post (breath easy, I'm not talking about that one) I also found it a bit odd given what he had just been through that he'd be bigging it up with the "...going for a drink..." comment.

I am by no way saying this proves any form of guilt or anything ridiculous like that before anyone attempts to put words into my mouth, I just would have thought his legal team or some such would have given him a bit of advice on what to say afterwards and that such a comment might be somewhat ill advised.

without a doubt he will have had a debrief from his barrister, but coming out of court with the worlds press waiting for him, the adrenalin pumping, the shock going through his body, the relief, it would play a huge part in what he said and how he behaves. i doubt hel even remember most of it tomorrow. it will seem like a dream. without ever being in that situation, how can anyone say for certain how they would react?

Hopefully the humiliation he's faced in the press should make him realise he's got an alcohol problem and force him to go and get help for it.

andyhinch said:
powersleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:
And you think they can't track a PM, I'm glad I never read it.

I'm booked in for therapy first thing in the morning.

I'm hoping for a Total Recall style memory cleansing so I will never have to live another day with Danny's post in my head, like a ticking time bomb, daring me to spill the beans and sign my own death warrant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.