Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Never been huge fan of his and I would be a hypocrite to go back on that just because he's linked. I doubt anyone on here would be impressed if we signed Zaha, so why on earth would Olise, who plays in the same Palace team but provides a comparatively dismal output, be any better?
Because Olise is 21 and Zaha is 30. Olise has huge potential, Zaha never quite lived up to his. A 21-year-old Zaha wouldn’t be a terrible signing. But Olise is way ahead of where Zaha was at 21.

On the season just finished, Olise probably edges it even now. Next season, he will 100% do better than Zaha will, wherever they both end up.

Beyond that for Olise, who knows, but for Zaha we do know and there isn’t much growth to be had anymore.

I’m not convinced either. For transfers it feels like we should be getting players who are closer to being the finished article, we’ve got the academy to develop players. Also not sure he leaves London…

I like Olise as a player but for the way we play I’d want highlight videos of him taking on nothing but 2-3 men in a packed defense. The hard part of being a winger for us is that you almost never find yourself isolated in space against a retreating back line. There are lots of skillful wingers who can win 1 v 1 but our wingers frequently have to deal with the double team of a wing back and a wide CB with a cdm in support.

I like Olise as a player but for the way we play I’d want highlight videos of him taking on nothing but 2-3 men in a packed defense. The hard part of being a winger for us is that you almost never find yourself isolated in space against a retreating back line. There are lots of skillful wingers who can win 1 v 1 but our wingers frequently have to deal with the double team of a wing back and a wide CB with a cdm in support.
Would he need to be able to beat 3? Our whole passing system is made to move the team to get the 1-1 for a winger?

Interesting from Fabrizio on YouTube said City are interested in Olise also that both us and Chelsea want to see about his injury before doing anything , but there’s two other wingers on the list, I wonder who they are to replace Mahrez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.