Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

I think the only players we have signed in recent years who you could argue that have been 'citys level' are haaland and maybe kdb but he was largely derided when he came to. The great thing about pep and city as a whole is that we sign players and make them citys level they dont come in that way
Yes the most important qualities are obviously talent, but then we scout the person and also the “intelligence” I think the only recent ones that have not matched all 3 are Cancelo and Phillips (I am sure we were hoping the Bielsa tactics would have helped him integrate here more easily). Under Pep the players have by and large improved, so this “not good” enough does not wash with me, they will become good enough. I also think that term is a little arrogant as well

Not in my mind it isn't, decent player for palace, need to be at such a high level to play for us which they both aren't.
No one’s really at our level if you think like that mate, all we can do is find the right profile and make them better. Not every squad signing will be marquee.

No one’s really at our level if you think like that mate, all we can do is find the right profile and make them better. Not every squad signing will be marquee.
Good point the man and the mentality is probably as important to Pep as the skill levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.