Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

He's coming off the back of a very bad injury which scared a lot of people off.

It took him a while to get up to speed last season, so only really started to perform to his potential around Springtime.

There's fears he could be another Havertz or Werner. We gotta be careful innit?
Similar injury to KDB.

With such explosive power, pulls & joint injuries aren't uncommon when young players haven't finished growing & filling out.

Belgian fans seem to think he's over the worst & that he'll be a mega signing for us & I tend to agree. I'd love to see him here.
He’ll have the best medical team on the world to look after him should he come too, along with having more rest and recuperation on the bench.

He’ll have the best medical team on the world to look after him should he come too, along with having more rest and recuperation on the bench.
Agreed. We've worked wonders with the likes of Dog & Eric who've suffered injuries throughout their careers.

I think Doku will be OK if we manage to sign him. Both he & Gvardiol were the two players I was most desperate for us to sign, & now you can add Paqueta to that list.

If we could also add Wirtz too, I'd probably poo myself into a coma along with the rest of European football! :-)

Can you?

But you started your comment off with not many Germans have come across and done well, I gave you 12 names but now you want legendary status lol
Cmon half of them are average at. Best . Klinnsman probably the best out of them .

im sure if he wasnt up to the job then KDB would have mentioned it to Pep, he will know Doku's capabilities as well as anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.