Michael Olise

I don't understand your point.

It's irrelevant what his clause is, several clubs spoke to him and he has picked Bayern?

I guess my point is that release clauses always seem to be less that media reported? £10m less in a PSR era is huge? The point is more that when clubs leak out a clause is a certain amount it seems it normally is actually less and maybe Bruno is the same?

Apparently we could not bid for Olise this summer "due to ongoing concerns around FFP"?

Hopefully if we win our arbitration hearing with the PL it will ease our purse strings?

Apparently we could not bid for Olise this summer "due to ongoing concerns around FFP"?

Hopefully if we win our arbitration hearing with the PL it will ease our purse strings?
I think it’s more to do with the potential incoming rules with the restricted spend/wages tied to revenue and lowest club. We are right on the limit of what would be allowed with the current % being put forward. I think on PSR we are okay due to youth player sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.