Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by kippaxwarrior, 4 Nov 2019.

1. mikemcfc

mikemcfc

Team supported:
    CTID
    why quote me with this? it's quite obvious i'm aware, not one new thing here.

2. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

For the last couple of seasons I've kept part of one eye on these cheating bastards, and in that time I have arrived at one conclusion - they are cheating bastards. About the only one who could have fucked us over and didn't was Kevin Friend in the Cup Final. He could, as a fair number of cheating bastards would have done, given Watford two pens and disallowed David Silva's goal for the contact on the Watford defender prior to thumping the ball home. And there were other incidents in that game where I have seen refs in other games call a halt to play and award a fictitious free kick - we suffered a few in the semi v Brighton - or ignore a blatant foul on one of ours.

3. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

I don't need statistics and foul counts to know Oliver is as bent as a 5 Bob note, I've seen him fuck us over with my own eyes .....! The man is a fuckin disgrace and needs to stay clear of us forever .....!!

4. cheekybids

cheekybids

I used to think he was a shit bag but I agree he’s bent!

5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I wonder if he's earmarked for the return fixture when we entertain God's Chosen Open-Topped Omnibus Paraders?

6. Keeper!

Keeper!

Well Re FIFA, I give you Qatar and the Word Cup, enough said.

mikemcfc likes this.
  7. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

As soon as she heard that Oliver was going to ref that match my friend sent me a message "Your favourite cheat is refereeing our away game at Liverpool". I have said for the past two seasons whenever I hear Oliver or Friend is refereeing our match we have to be extra careful................ must admit I was surprised at Friend at Wembley though. (Which didn't do my cred rating with my Canadian granddaughters any good as I'd told them we would be cheated & we weren't!!!) :-) :-)

8. karen7

karen7

2 seperate complaints,one on oliver and one on var

Chi-town blues likes this.
  9. BluessinceHydeRoad

BluessinceHydeRoad

So Oli's at the wheel!

10. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Ta.
    I don't see it being terribly newsworthy that VAR is a bone of contention with City.
    I think it's more surprising that it's come out that a complaint about Oliver specifically has become known about. I wonder how that came out - did the club announce it, or someone else?