Michael Owen and Manchester City

I absolutely hate his biased shite talking so calked co commentary when we play, it's despicable. How in the name of red turds does the BT sport football producer not see this? He makes my blood boil so much it ruins our fantastic wins (well nearly)

Ed2607 said:
I absolutely hate his biased shite talking so calked co commentary when we play, it's despicable. How in the name of red turds does the BT sport football producer not see this? He makes my blood boil so much it ruins our fantastic wins (well nearly)

Just rang my dad, to see how he thought the game went and obviously what he thought about what the commentators said.
He said I don't know I turned the volume off.We sat off too much 2nd half, but I will tell you Michael Owen is a total disgrace.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ed2607 said:

Just rang my dad, to see how he thought the game went and obviously what he thought about what the commentators said.
He said I don't know I turned the volume off.We sat off too much 2nd half, but I will tell you Michael Owen is a total disgrace.

He's a dick and people will realise it quickly

To be fair we're dealing with a clown that has no knowledge of the English language and shockingly seems to have even less of a command of football rules and experience given his comments.

I particularly enjoyed his comment in the 1st half of a pulsating game which he recognised by saying that we "never fail to disappoint"

bornblueegg said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ed2607 said:

He's a dick and people will realise it quickly

Who my dad ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.