Michael Owen and Manchester City

Cunts like him do spoil the game a bit. I can't help but listen for the negatives that the shortarse dwarf twat will inevitably come out with and that takes my concentration off the game.

I know I shouldn't let it affect me but, it does and it fucking winds me.

Arseholes

When Liverpool scored you could hear him getting all giddy, like a little school girl! He wasn't quite as bad as last game against Arsenal ( either that or I've mentally tuned him out) but he's still terribly biased...

He even has a catchphrase, anyone noticed?

"... I'll tell you what..."

Aaaagh! If I hear that one more time! During the Arsenal game he even starting mimicing Graham Taylor i.e. ".. Do I not like that?.." Jeeesus he makes Craig Burley seem bearable!

he said in the 1st half "the best team doesn't always win the league". i couldn't believe he said it, i'm sure he said it around 35 minutes.

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
His voice is so annoying and when city scored he couldn't even speak properly he was gutted.
What a little pr*ck. Can't stand him on previous BTSport matches. - so I turn him down and listen to Cheesy on Radio Manc, -bit strange as the action comes delayed about 20 seconds.

Bluep*ss said:
wythenshaweblue£££ said:
His voice is so annoying and when city scored he couldn't even speak properly he was gutted.
What a little pr*ck. Can't stand him on previous BTSport matches. - so I turn him down and listen to Cheesy on Radio Manc, -bit strange as the action comes delayed about 20 seconds.

That's the reason I don't listen to Cheesy....For the first time ever I was close to pressing mute tonight.

The worst bit of today's 'commentary' was when he jizzed himself over that move leading up to Joe Hart's save first half.. something along the lines of "...what a move by Liverpool, that's the move of the season.." - barely a word said for Joe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.