Michael Owen and Manchester City

You want to now why he hates City ?

Here's why :

Sunderland%20v%20Manchester%20United%20-%20Premier%20League-831434

Owen said on Twitter the other day that we have the best youth system in the country.

Not sure if that's because one of his clients (Huws) plays for us, but I doubt it, below the U21 age group we seem to have accelerated and Boring Mikey can't hate us that much to recognise that. :)

LoveCity said:
Owen said on Twitter the other day that we have the best youth system in the country.

Not sure if that's because one of his clients (Huws) plays for us, but I doubt it, below the U21 age group we seem to have accelerated and Boring Mikey can't hate us that much to recognise that. :)

Also -

"@themichaelowen-
24 Dec
“@WillJeffreyPP7: @themichaelowen are Liverpool the best Premiership team the moment? #lfc :)”

I'd say Man City are the best team."

Still a twat though ;)

I dont think he has anything against City, i think he is just learning his trade as a pundit...

Lets face it, none of them really have a good word to say about City...

When you listen to his commentary you'd think he'd played for United most of his career, not their "main rivals" Liverpool.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
yayas trusty right foot said:
I dont think he has anything against City, i think he is just learning his trade as a pundit...

Lets face it, none of them really have a good word to say about City...

For commentary I think Neville and Hargreaves are the best as they are the only ones that I can't recall talking absolute shit and remain unbiased in their commentary.

Strange because I absolutely hated Neville as a player but he's a great pundit/commentator to be fair.

Was so bad today: "Liverpool were the better team" oh really Mr Owen, what's the score read? "It's not a foul really" when Suarez's high boot nearly clattered Hart and the Suarez "penalty" as well. When Skrtel is pulling on Kompany's shirt it's him "being a naughty but wise defender" but when it's City on Liverpool it's a "stonewall penalty".
What a joke he is

i didn't even listen to him but he can fuck right off. beglin too fucking howling about lescott when skirtel should have been off 5 times over ffs fuck off you red dipper **** commentators go jog on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.