Michael Owen and Manchester City

As I type, I'm watching the re-run of last night's match on Dipper TV

SUPERB commentary from who ever the guy is, and co-commentary from Gary Gillespie.
Fair enough, they've had a little bleat about the off-side move, but they've been VERY complementary throughout, towards us. They've praised our play, Joe's saves, and been a little concerned about Skirtel's "defending/rugby tackling" technique for set peices.

Very balanced indeed.

Compare this to SPotY 1998 winner's co-commentary. Bitter, anti-City sentiment in each game BT have covered. I'm glad I don't pay the little fucker's wages.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
He's really irritating, I was really looking forward to watching the game today but my heart sank when I realised he was co-commentating again, having to listen to his cliched guff is infuriating. His comment about the best team not always winning the league just sums the twerp up, how BT Sport think having such an effin half wit as him is going to help them in the ratings war is beyond comprehension.
He was sat just in front of me on the gantry. He had a couple of his relatives with him, no doubt on a freebie, the fucking parasite.

The best comparison for me is the way that Gary Neville has been since joining sky, he does not pretend to like the rivals of his former club but analyses the games to perfection giving all credit where it is due

I ended up watching liverpool game on BT sport and have to say its was getting annoying and got me some funny looks from the wife as I kept saying "shut the fuck up Owen, you twat".

If only I like to watch the match in silence I would have.. prefer listening to the game in Russian then his commentary.

Glad he isn't a commentator on the BeInSport here in the Philippines.

nedor said:
I ended up watching liverpool game on BT sport and have to say its was getting annoying and got me some funny looks from the wife as I kept saying "shut the fuck up Owen, you twat".

If only I like to watch the match in silence I would have.. prefer listening to the game in Russian then his commentary.

Glad he isn't a commentator on the BeInSport here in the Philippines.

You are lucky. He is trying to appear on fuckng everything here to be a media star.
I am on BT wifi but won't bother setting up the TV for the odd game I can't make if he is a commentator.

He gets on my tits!!

To the point I've now been looking for an address so I can email BT Sport, telling them how nauseating he is.

But, I can't find one.

The http://sport.bt.com/pages/sport/ gives a contact option at the botto of the page, but I think thats just to complain about BT

Any ideas guys??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.