Michael Owen and Manchester City

Another classic from the ex-red. during a break in play just now says "Hernandez, no better finisher in the premier league in my opinion", earlier they were saying how he was short on goals and confidence having not scored at home since October, I cringe every time he opens his mouth.

Well at least Talkshite are laying into Michael Owen's commentating skills. I assume it is Owen who is the Roy Walker, "Say what you see", commentator.

To the younger audience who may not be familiar with Catchphrases, they equated Owen to the annoying fan who sits behind you at the game and annoying repeats what's just happened on the pitch I.e. No powers of analysis.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but he fucking loves Jimmy Milner. Didn't shut up about him all game against Blackburn.

Mrmcfc said:
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but he fucking loves Jimmy Milner. Didn't shut up about him all game against Blackburn.

a2ed9f7aa442a990879737b2d66f2b30_normal.jpeg
michael owen ‏@themichaelowen 21 Dec
Big decision. Commentating today so need thermals on but going out straight after the match and don't want to be sweating. Wear them or not?
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

8XVLK5zM_normal.jpeg
Boring James Milner ‏@BoringMilner 22 Dec
Hi @themichaelowen Did you wear your thermals yesterday? I don't wear them if I can as it isn't easy to cool down if you get too hot.
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.