Michael Owen and Manchester City

Horrible greedy little bastard Owen
Said it before on here abt the c unt haggling over a fee for a phone interview on the attheraces channel,all over £3-£400 iirc,the presenter mentioned it on air

How the fuck he could be a Liverpool idol and then go on to suck the devils cock at the rags sums up exactly what kind of fucktard this twat is.

Like the twat Yorke, I picture him commentating on games dressed as a full kit wanker, such is the clear bias they show and its a bias, their employers want and encourage!

On Yorke, he has managed this morning to claim the win at Hull is evidence that the title is Rag bound again pmsl.

owen was originally an everton fan , who played for liverpool and kissed the badge for the money , went to real madrid for more money , signed for newcastle and feigned injury but still collected over £100k a week , and signed for the rags , to play his usual 3 games a season for the money , now commentates on BT for the money , , fukcing horrible human being , he has absolutely no conscience , spineless little cutn

I have always hated Owen so this thread hasn't changed my opinion.

It goes back to him hounding his builder for debts and also coining in money from Dubai when the people building the complexes were living in squalor.

Owen like the rest of us is out for as much money as he can get, nothing wrong in that, i just think that there are some teams he just doesn't like, and we are amongst them, he will just like most other ex footballers not have a bad word to say on teams he has played for, and it is up to us to get over it when he doesn't give us any credit, we shouldn't let it bother after all we are bigger than that.

Second time recently I have watched back BT Sports and had to listen to his abysmal efforts at commentating. His knowledge of the game is, for someone who has been at World Cups, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Man United, absolutely shocking. For example, when Zaba picked up his card he called it a needless challenge to make. Yet you can quite clearly see that Zaba knows if he wins that ball first then there is a real opportunity on to score another.

He almost had to change his pants when Liverpool put 10 passes together, but leaves mentioning Joe Hart's save to his co-commentator. Then when Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Navas and Negredo all combine with 20+ passes going forward it is not even commented on by him despite prompting from the co-commentator. But I'm willing to put that down to a lack of technical ability or, I don't know, personality maybe?

With the Man of the Match award he says nobody from City has stood out, then gives it to Fernandinho but does not explain why. Nor does he explain why he feels Negredo was not worth a shout, or Joe Hart whom in the papers is being cited as winning us the three points.

But my real gripe with him is the unhidden bias. Maybe I should expect no more from him, but it has gotten to the point where it totally removes any point in me watching the games on BT Sports anymore, hence not worth me having BT Sports

Owen is degrading BT Sport's product so badly that it is, for City fans or for me at least, making BT Sport's match coverage pretty much unwatchable. I can take favoritism, I can take jealousy, I can take it when we are below par and it gets pointed out (though I don't have to like it), I can take that players have old allegiances and accept that my blue tinted specs sometimes cloud my vision.

But I can not accept that talentless prat with his bleeding obvious anti-City stance which actually prevents him from giving any encouragement or praise to a team supported loyally by many thousands of fans, who along with their team all deserve the same level of commentary, praise and observation from their match day pundits as any one else.

If Brendan Rodgers has an issue with the ref showing home basis, then I certainly have an issue with one sided footy whore Michael Owen turning up for any City game ever again.

bluetonium said:
Second time recently I have watched back BT Sports and had to listen to his abysmal efforts at commentating. His knowledge of the game is, for someone who has been at World Cups, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Man United, absolutely shocking. For example, when Zaba picked up his card he called it a needless challenge to make. Yet you can quite clearly see that Zaba knows if he wins that ball first then there is a real opportunity on to score another.

He almost had to change his pants when Liverpool put 10 passes together, but leaves mentioning Joe Hart's save to his co-commentator. Then when Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Navas and Negredo all combine with 20+ passes going forward it is not even commented on by him despite prompting from the co-commentator. But I'm willing to put that down to a lack of technical ability or, I don't know, personality maybe?

With the Man of the Match award he says nobody from City has stood out, then gives it to Fernandinho but does not explain why. Nor does he explain why he feels Negredo was not worth a shout, or Joe Hart whom in the papers is being cited as winning us the three points.

But my real gripe with him is the unhidden bias. Maybe I should expect no more from him, but it has gotten to the point where it totally removes any point in me watching the games on BT Sports anymore, hence not worth me having BT Sports

Owen is degrading BT Sport's product so badly that it is, for City fans or for me at least, making BT Sport's match coverage pretty much unwatchable. I can take favoritism, I can take jealousy, I can take it when we are below par and it gets pointed out (though I don't have to like it), I can take that players have old allegiances and accept that my blue tinted specs sometimes cloud my vision.

But I can not accept that talentless prat with his bleeding obvious anti-City stance which actually prevents him from giving any encouragement or praise to a team supported loyally by many thousands of fans, who along with their team all deserve the same level of commentary, praise and observation from their match day pundits as any one else.

If Brendan Rodgers has an issue with the ref showing home basis, then I certainly have an issue with one sided footy whore Michael Owen turning up for any City game ever again.
superb post mate.

holeinone said:
Owen like the rest of us is out for as much money as he can get, nothing wrong in that, i just think that there are some teams he just doesn't like, and we are amongst them, he will just like most other ex footballers not have a bad word to say on teams he has played for, and it is up to us to get over it when he doesn't give us any credit, we shouldn't let it bother after all we are bigger than that.

Most people want to make money but the lengths we will go to will vary. Owen is a greedy bastard.

" . . . . . . . . . With the Man of the Match award he says nobody from City has stood out,!"

We had just beaten the league leaders with a superb TEAM performance! But, hey, we're the last to generate any team spirit!

The move which led to the save by Joe from Coutinho, Owen hailed as 'The move of the season'! Yet the move which led to the Negredo goal, which started just outside our penalty area, gets labelled as a Mignolet howler. You could dissect his comments within the context of a match and it would be the most abject mix of ignorance, bias, fuckwittery and general nonsense that would make a colander appear watertight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.