Michael Owen and Manchester City

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Did he not say that Fabio only scuffed the leg of Canas and that he was making a meal of it. What first class cnut Owen is.

Have to say that I agreed with Owen, there was minimal contact and a lot of rolling around. The intent was there however, and It was a red card.

Rodney said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Did he not say that Fabio only scuffed the leg of Canas and that he was making a meal of it. What first class cnut Owen is.

Have to say that I agreed with Owen, there was minimal contact and a lot of rolling around. The intent was there however, and It was a red card.
to match the red wound on his shin

Rodney said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:

So it was fake blood was it ?

Its like his football...when it all came naturally when young he was a top player............but when he had to work he didn't want to know....he didn't have one decent season for the last 11 years of his career....

MC ID said:
Watching BT sport (Liverpool tv) makes me wonder how the hell anyone can complain about Sky. Sure they ain't perfect but jesus navas compared to this and ITV they look like the only sane option.

Owen has the strange ability to be annoying, wrong and dull all at the same time. During the match he said Fern hadn't been a good signing suggesting he hadn't been worth the price tag... then gave him motm. I get a sense he doesn't actually do any work or research for his job, just turns up on the day to pay off his gambling debts.

He makes Danny Mills look like Gary Neville

Worst commentator of all time for me.
Droneful voice, poor analysis and serious bias would be bad enough on their own, but his inability to pronounce the "t" in City is absolutely doing my head in.
At least he is consistent and mispronounces the rags name too.
No idea Owen was a cockney though...
Please get rid of him BT!

-- Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:17 pm --

Droneful voice, poor analysis and serious bias would be bad enough on their own, but his inability to pronounce the "t" in City is absolutely doing my head in.

Please get rid of him BT!<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:17 pm --<br /><br />Worst commentator of all time for me.
No idea Owen was a cockney....

Burtonblue said:

x5

Burtonblue said:

Couldn't agree more.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Burtonblue said:

Couldn't agree more.
Apart from the droneful bit :-(

dronefromsector7g said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Burtonblue said:

Couldn't agree more.
Apart from the droneful bit :-(
And the fact he has the linguistic skill of an 11 yr old (cockney)
Sounds disrespectful to us when he says our name that way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.