Michael Owen and Manchester City

I hope you are not talking about Sir Michael OWEN. Darling of the upper classes. Winning trainer at Ascot etc..
Travelling companion with Cameron to Camp Bastion recently..............nailed on for a Knighthood....................
ooooooohhh! you lot are awful...............(smack)...........but I do like you.

George Hannah said:
Rodney said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Did he not say that Fabio only scuffed the leg of Canas and that he was making a meal of it. What first class cnut Owen is.

Have to say that I agreed with Owen, there was minimal contact and a lot of rolling around. The intent was there however, and It was a red card.
to match the red wound on his shin

Rugby has had blood gate. We have graze gate. Canas ran his own stud over his shin. Do one Owen.

BdPBHX5CIAAkybV.png:large

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Benarbia_is_god said:

Please someone show BT Sport this, if it is for real

100% real haha

Top class, BT have been inundated with tweets regarding Owen, they choose to ignore them. They won't ignore them for long and he will be gone next season or they will put him in some box and get him to speak for 30 seconds per half. His voice drains me.

mancunial said:
He didn't say much when the swans got the second?
Commentators should always "favour" the underdog in games like this. It's why I never got worked up by Tyler at Sunderland in up our title season.

His deflated tone, even more deflated than usual, shows him to be the united mouthpiece and lickspittle that he truly is.

Be happy you guys in England don't have to listen to Eric Wynalda, the guy is a first class cvnt on Fox Soccer. He did everything he could after the Munich win to claim that City was still inferior to United. Even said "United's win over Leverkusen is a bigger deal". Yeah, he's a bellend.

I hope in 2014 we hear about this fecker going bankrupt due to gambling.

I really do miss spitting images, just one take of Owen sat in his undies ringing his bookies or Ryan Giggs in bed with his brothers wife would stop these two cocks in their tracks.

We did some things better back in the days......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.