Michael Owen and Manchester City

he was like a gooner ,everything was I tell you what ,that should of been arsenals this and arsenals that,he made it far too obvious what he was hoping for

recorded the game on bt sport , i played it back , and had to turn the commentary off after 10 minutes , what a twat

baildon blue said:
Burtonblue said:
Tbh it really doesn't matter what the likes of Owen and the pro raggy press say.
Our football will do the talking for us. At the moment we are one of the most attractive teams to watch worldwide and the public will see through any attempts to knock us by the media. If some of the public don't then it will be through their own bias and we wouldn't want to attract their support anyway.
Mcfc is un unstoppable force and Owen and his buddies know that all too well. They are just afraid to admit it in the same way Wenger thinks he was robbed yesterday.
The last laugh will be ours.
Spot on Burton .
Absolutely. The ship of distorted opinion always founders on the rock of truth.

everything that comes from that guys mouth is bollocks, he hates us with a vengness, nothing positive to say about how we destroyed them. shudnt be a pundit, couldnt be any more bias if he pulled on a arses shirt

Watched the game again today and also the Everton match, Owen constantly goes against us in both, his voice is bloody annoying as well. Very unprofessional, get rid BT please!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
baildon blue said:
Burtonblue said:
Tbh it really doesn't matter what the likes of Owen and the pro raggy press say.
Our football will do the talking for us. At the moment we are one of the most attractive teams to watch worldwide and the public will see through any attempts to knock us by the media. If some of the public don't then it will be through their own bias and we wouldn't want to attract their support anyway.
Mcfc is un unstoppable force and Owen and his buddies know that all too well. They are just afraid to admit it in the same way Wenger thinks he was robbed yesterday.
The last laugh will be ours.
Spot on Burton .
Ooh! I do like that one Bert.
Nothing like a bit of siege mentality to drive MP and the boys.
Will be so much more enjoyable when Owen and the rest have to swallow their words.

Burtonblue said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
baildon blue said:
Spot on Burton .
Ooh! I do like that one Bert.
Nothing like a bit of siege mentality to drive MP and the boys.
Will be so much more enjoyable when Owen and the rest have to swallow their words.
Thanks, mate. However, I can't really take the credit for it as I stole it from a speech Michael Owen gave to the United Nations on the occasion of his retirement from football. So it's about 7 years old.

holeinone said:
kramer said:
He stole a living out of football for a least five seasons happy to get his dosh sat on the bench now he doing the same as a very poor pundet no knowledge or insight and a boring voice Not interested in football just his horses and remember he's a rag so doesn't like City basically he's a twat

He may have stole a living out of football in his later days, but he was a top class player in his younger days, but he without doubt was an embarrassment yesterday with his analyst of our game, he kept on about Arsenal not having the luck and should have had a pen[no they shouldn't] and having three decisions go against them as offside, all were close i will give him that, but i couldn't say for definitely if they were on or off, so we will have to go with what the lineman says, and he didn't say anything about the possibility of Arsenal second or third goal being offside all were close, and for them two the lineman give it Arsenals way, but nothing said by Owen on them decisions, Arsenal played the way Arsenal play and have done so for years, it's just that we played better and a few don't like it.

"Top class player in his younger days" Yes! But he still stole a living when he came back from Real until he retired

he was dreadful as a commentator, and I'm surprised no one picked-up on him saying "and I'll tell you.." numerous times when prefacing something he thought needed emphasis; completely unaware of himself and a shockingly poor TV pundit.

(he even made Ian Darke look good)

Still, can someone tell me how they stay awake long enough listening to the boring **** to form an opinion on what he says!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.