micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

Ric said:
He isn't coming back. Well, for City at least. I'd be amazed if we see him in the blue shirt again. It's sad, he had the world at his feet and pissed it away. He's still young enough to turn it around, but City have moved on and he's a million miles from the first team.

This isn't having a dig at him, I rated him highly as a player, but anyone who believes that it was a groin injury that kept him out for a year, and that the excess weight is down to not playing, are deluding themselves. The lad has problems, I genuinely hope for his sake he resolves them, but only he can do that.

Perhaps a £50k a week contract didn't help - at the time it was awarded he hadn't really justified it - but the club are evidently helping him; he just needs to help himself now.

thank you Dr. ric. dump the kid we can buy a new one." he isn't coming back "
he's not gone any where, still a city player. youthful exuberance, give him time.

Jees..the guy looks fked!

Give him a break!
None of us know what's really happened to make him end up like that.
.....having seen what I've seen on SSN Johnno looks an emotional mess.

Leave him be.Let's hope the guy is okay.If he comes back then so be it.If he doesn't-then so be it.

Ric said:
He isn't coming back. Well, for City at least. I'd be amazed if we see him in the blue shirt again. It's sad, he had the world at his feet and pissed it away. He's still young enough to turn it around, but City have moved on and he's a million miles from the first team.

This isn't having a dig at him, I rated him highly as a player, but anyone who believes that it was a groin injury that kept him out for a year, and that the excess weight is down to not playing, are deluding themselves. The lad has problems, I genuinely hope for his sake he resolves them, but only he can do that.

Perhaps a £50k a week contract didn't help - at the time it was awarded he hadn't really justified it - but the club are evidently helping him; he just needs to help himself now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg5bJc-dnZg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg5bJc-dnZg</a>

lastmanback said:
Ric said:

thank you Dr. ric. dump the kid we can buy a new one." he isn't coming back "
he's not gone any where, still a city player. youthful exuberance, give him time.

Fair do's mate, but I'm not prone to hyperbole. I'm not professing to be a doctor. I would like nothing more than to see him make a triumphant return, but it isn't happening any time soon. That's not based on seeing him on SSN tonight, but on pretty reliable evidence. A very good player, but like I said he's a million miles from our first team right now.

Ric said:

Totally agree. Great player but probably a lost talent. Stories of what he does with his 50k (some of which are true) are not good. It is really more important he gets his life back on track than gets back to playing football. I do hope he plays for City again but I doubt it.

Ric said:

I presume your information is more accurate than mine. The way I have read things is that the club medical staff at the time completely misdiagnosed the problem. Given the senario I to would taken to drink and well...
I take it we have never been in the same situation. I for one have. How many times have we been to casualty with injuries and been misdianosed. Why was the club doctor moved on? Yes Jonnos got problems, I'd have problems given the same senario. I highly talented player with an injury that nobody believed he had. I hope to god he comes back to prove everyone wrong.

blue1969 said:
Ric said:

I presume your information is more accurate than mine. The way I have read things is that the club medical staff at the time completely misdiagnosed the problem. Given the senario I to would taken to drink and well...
I take it we have never been in the same situation. I for one have. How many times have we been to casualty with injuries and been misdianosed. Why was the club doctor moved on? Yes Jonnos got problems, I'd have problems given the same senario. I highly talented player with an injury that nobody believed he had. I hope to god he comes back to prove everyone wrong.

I'm genuinely not trying to start some anti-Johnson campaign, far from it; I thought he was a very good player for us, a great prospect. Hence why he's plastered all over my site (actually, that was probably the wrong phrase). I'm not trying to shit stir, I guess time will vindicate one of us.

I wasn't having ago Ric I thought your comments were...feeds. Mine are.

Mr Rich said:
Ric said:

Totally agree. Great player but probably a lost talent. Stories of what he does with his 50k (some of which are true) are not good. It is really more important he gets his life back on track than gets back to playing football. I do hope he plays for City again but I doubt it.

I'd love for hiim to prove us wrong but I'm firmly in the above's camp, unfortunately. :(

The thing which tips it for me is the fact that you have NEVER heard Johnson state a desire to get back to peak fitness, a desire to get back in the team, a desire to end the frustrating 'injury', a desire to succeed. In short, it seems he's happy to get his money, slope off to 42's and piss it all up the wall time and again. Well, that's what it seems. It's up to you, Mr Johnson, to prove us all wrong. PLEASE!

Would love to see him back, but we have moved on at to a higher level now, an don't think he will catch up.

Hope he sorts himself out and no doubt, maybe a loan move, will show he is going in the right direction.

Good luck fella. hope you make it back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.