micheal johnson

Re: MJ ON SSN

kenster197 said:
Tosser, Imagine getting drunk!!!, must be some kinda weird bloke......never happens to anyone in here....He's not only been injured, the seasons over... Give the guy a break, if ever there was a time to support a guy in our team it would be now, OR you could keep on posting bollocks for a cheap laugh...But if you're gonna, let me know in advance as you caught me unaware the last time and I ended up spilling good beer whilst laughing!.....Idiot

I totally agree with you mate. good lucky mike, hope you get back to your best as you were a great prospect and hopefully will go on to better things when you are fully fit again...

I actually felt genuinely saddened watching that. I hope he comes back and plays for us again, but he seems MILES from it at the minute.

Very sad indeed, and a lesson to young 20 year old promising footballers everywhere

Johnson is possibly my favourite City player, an incredible talent who is one of a very select few who glides across a pitch.

But sort your fucking life out lad!

Your already starting to look like Jeff Whitley. Just look at that waster for where you could end up. In six years he could be stuck at fucking Wrexham having well and truly fucked it all up.

He looks all over the place now, his eyes are flicking like mad, he has a double chin and globed shoulders. What the hell happened to the bright young thing from last season and the year before? Look after yourself Michael Johnson, you could be a legend, please dont end up lying in the gutter looking up at the stars.

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

forevercity said:
i have faith in him, he will be back, our new gerrard in 2-3 years

Thats more like it.

The lad is probably feeling fragile at the moment, we're supposed to be the fans who back our team, so lets show him a bit of support hey.

It's sad that people slag him off really when no-one knows the whole truth about it.

Someone mentioned metabolism and how it effects different people. My mate eats like a horse, smokes, drinks, doesn't exercise etc and never puts any weight on yet can run around a football pitch for 90 minutes and still have energy for more.
I on the other hand eat pretty well, doesn't smoke, likes a drink and goes joggong every day and plays football on sundays, yet if I stop running and eating well my weight balloons, so its different person to person.

Oh apparantley the camera adds 10 pounds.

I, too, have faith. Come on boys, we are supporters. Let's support Michael Johnson for a while longer. We really dont know, he may well get back to something like the player we thought he might be. A fit M.J. in the squad we are building really would be something to behold.

Come on Jonno, come and prove a few people wrong!

Very sad indeed. All he's ever done is play football so it's not a shock that he's gone on the piss when that's been taken away from him, especially if he thinks (or at least thought) he's finished. Hope he makes it back.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNEV7fPTzo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNEV7fPTzo</a>

fook me, theres a lot of cockyness in them eyes, and the rye smiles, i reckon its more to do with the fact he hiding some depression by fronting arrogance and a ''dont give a fuck'' attitude. if you ask me he looks embarrased with what hes let happen. somebody needs to grab hold of him and drag him out of this phase....he needs to be assigned a personal trainer sharpish....but he needs to assign it himself....so its a self inflicted step in his rehab

he looks like hes aged a lot in the past year......in fact, it looks like hes been drinking hard for about 10 years nevermind one......

sad to see but in a way this could be a situation where you reach the bottom of the pit and turn your life around for the better....just hope he has the drive and motivation to do it

He's going to end up like Gazza if he's not too careful. In fact I think that's just the person to grab hold of him and tell him not to make his mistake. The thing that pisses me off is that people would give their bollocks just to play one game for this club and make a career out of it and he is throwing away such a huge amount of potential and talent at the expense of alcohol. He has the ability to get back into the first team, but he needs to set himself a few goals:

1 - Get help for alcohol addiction and a personal trainer for his weight
2 - Get back to full match playing fitness
3 - Get into the reserves
4 - Get onto the bench of City (which is going to get harder and harder now)
5 - Get onto the first team sheet of City (an impossibility at this stage!)

I really want him to take them five steps and if he wants it enough and believes he can find the form that once drew comparisons between himself and King Colin Bell then he'll have learnt a lot and he'll have matured as a player and as a person. Come on Michael, you've had your fun now mate, nail down and ensure you don't throw away what could still be a promising career for you. We all want it to happen for you fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.