micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

Hope he can sort himself out & get back to the form he showed before in a City shirt.
He didn't look well in that interview, his eyes were going all over the place & he just lacked any spark or any confidence, being out for so long could mean a huge lack of confidence in his own body being able to cope with the fitness levels needed at the top of the game.
Good luck to him though & i wish him all the best, a fit & in form MJ would be a great addition to our 1st team squad.

i have faith in him, he will be back, our new gerrard in 2-3 years

mikeylad222 said:
kenster197 said:
So what is happening whith him mate, is he on the up? what was the problem anyway? You appear to know him so, shed some light mate and stop the nonsense on here. Cheers

Mikes been recovering from a pelvic/abdominal injury that is very rare. He underwent treatment numerous times last season only to break down as he was somewhere near gaining fitness. Doctors at the club couldnt put their finger on it thats how rare the injury is and finally Mike seems to have got over it and is undergoing a pre-season pain free for the first time in a long time.

Touch wood all goes well and mike gets his head down he could feature next year for definate. To read the things shouted out on here are getting beyond ridiculous now so so called 'fans' need to lay off and get behind one of our own instead of ridiculing the lad at any chance.

well said.

The Boj gets injured cannot train, piles the beef on everybody feels sorry for him.

Jonno has a serious injury piles the beef on, every body says he is finnished.

Depending on your matabalism if some people cannot/will not exercise you will put weight on.

I played to a pretty high standard when i was 16. got a pelvic injury which was never diagnosed properly, ended up having to play sunday league in pain ever since, Today im in constant pain when I walk.

Im sure Gerrard had a similar problem when he was younger, and couldn't play for a season

So all the medical experts on here give it rest.

I can understand Now why he has been getting up to whatever he has (if true) supposed to have been. I tore a muscle just above my ankle a month ago and have been struggling to walk never mind play football. Not playing and having to watch lads fill my position, and play well, is depressing. A young proffesional is bound to do other stuff to take his mind off not being able to play

MJ -

images

Let's just hope it's all sorted out for the lad and he comes back fighting fit. He was the catalyst behind the good run that Sven's team had, and its no coincidence that they suffered when he was out injured.

squirtyflower said:
Let's just hope it's all sorted out for the lad and he comes back fighting fit. He was the catalyst behind the good run that Sven's team had, and its no coincidence that they suffered when he was out injured.

Thats spot on, people have short memories SF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.