micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

How fickle are some of you! From the 'new colin bell' tag to 'chubby pisshead' over a season??? Maybe you were the same people who said they would 'drive stephen ireland upto sunderland themselves' before he went on to have the best season of his career. You make me laugh some of you.

Here you go. Recorded it with my camera so it's a bit quiet - might need headphones

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNEV7fPTzo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNEV7fPTzo</a>

I don't think he looks that bad. Just a player who hasn't been able to play or train properly for a year. I hope he makes a full recovery. Has huge potential.

kenster197 said:
I think we should take the phrase "Pro Footballer" out of this, Yeah he is, but he's also a bloke who may or may not have got into drink, its not a huge thing to get your head round, Best, Baxter, gazza,merson all went down that road when they had both money and talent, now Im not for a second putting johnson in their catagory, im just saying, its nothing to do with football, its about your character, the road you go down aint always choice, may be where youre gonna go until you realised you fucked up!! Im not right and Im not wrong here, just pisses me off when the guys getting a hard time for nothing to do with his ability, when he was gonna be the next big thing a couple of years ago

your right but it works both ways, he shouldnt get support just because he has talent and plays for city my arguement was he should just get on with it and maybe realize he is in a pretty priveliged position. If the pay off for being wealthy and playing football for a living is to look after your health then that isnt to much to ask in my opinion.

Project said:
Here you go. Recorded it with my camera so it's a bit quiret - might need headphones

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNEV7fPTzo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNEV7fPTzo</a>

I don't think he looks that bad. Just a player who hasn't been able to play or train properly for a year. I hope he makes a full recovery. Has huge potential.

looks like boj

Thanks for uploading that project.

He looks ok, I expected alot worse than that.

He'll be alright when he starts working properly on his fitness.

Good luck to him.

Cant argue at all , if hes out on the lashh regular, \im gonna hang ny jacket on hughea on this one, tust him to make the correct decision. Thats what hes paid to do...this rest if this is our own speculative opimion, and hey most of us wont be right,...but fingers crossed hughes know what he's doing!!!!.........

kenster197 said:
Cant argue at all , if hes out on the lashh regular, \im gonna hang ny jacket on hughea on this one, tust him to make the correct decision. Thats what hes paid to do...this rest if this is our own speculative opimion, and hey most of us wont be right,...but fingers crossed hughes know what he's doing!!!!.........

From what mike says Hughes is like the strict headteacher from high school so I'm definately in agreement with you lol.

boris karloff said:
Thanks for uploading that project.

He looks ok, I expected alot worse than that.

He'll be alright when he starts working properly on his fitness.

Good luck to him.

Kinell Boris you are easily pleased he looks like me and I wouldnt last 15 minutes in a decent 5 a side

hilts said:
kenster197 said:
I think we should take the phrase "Pro Footballer" out of this, Yeah he is, but he's also a bloke who may or may not have got into drink, its not a huge thing to get your head round, Best, Baxter, gazza,merson all went down that road when they had both money and talent, now Im not for a second putting johnson in their catagory, im just saying, its nothing to do with football, its about your character, the road you go down aint always choice, may be where youre gonna go until you realised you fucked up!! Im not right and Im not wrong here, just pisses me off when the guys getting a hard time for nothing to do with his ability, when he was gonna be the next big thing a couple of years ago

your right but it works both ways, he shouldnt get support just because he has talent and plays for city my arguement was he should just get on with it and maybe realize he is in a pretty priveliged position. If the pay off for being wealthy and playing football for a living is to look after your health then that isnt to much to ask in my opinion.
So you dont understand what an addiction is Hits???

I do understand mate, probably why im replying on here. Been (still amm) that adict, well incheck for me now..Girls sotred me but if he had a drink problm, then he neads help and guidance to beat it, not bolloks and bullshit on here....Just my Opinion mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.