Michelle Mone

I know two lads who during the covid epidemic at its worst who were supplying NHS authority's PPE. One of them told me there were not enough hours in the day and he wished he did not have to sleep so he could go 24 hours as he was earning so much money.
I asked him where he was off to. He answered Bury New Rd where they sell the fake clothes I get my PPE from there for pennies and sell on for pounds to the NHS and off he went in his brand new Range Rover with a Luton van following him to fill with shite PPE from the counterfeit capital of the UK.
You honestly could not make it up. A lot of people made a right few quid through Covid.

I know two lads who during the covid epidemic at its worst who were supplying NHS authority's PPE. One of them told me there were not enough hours in the day and he wished he did not have to sleep so he could go 24 hours as he was earning so much money.
I asked him where he was off to. He answered Bury New Rd where they sell the fake clothes I get my PPE from there for pennies and sell on for pounds to the NHS and off he went in his brand new Range Rover with a Luton van following him to fill with shite PPE from the counterfeit capital of the UK.
You honestly could not make it up. A lot of people made a right few quid through Covid.
There's opportunism and there's downright ripping off of your own kind when they are down. I hate the latter with a passion.
For me Mone & Barrowman should serve time. Don't know enough about your acquaintances, I mean was the PPE up to the required standard? If not then they're no better. Just like those who took advantage of government loans to supposedly prop up their businesses, then made them bust in an attempt to avoid repaying. Cunts the lot of em.

The number of people on the make during covid will be in the millions. Businesses claiming all sorts when they didn’t need it.

There's opportunism and there's downright ripping off of your own kind when they are down. I hate the latter with a passion.
For me Mone & Barrowman should serve time. Don't know enough about your acquaintances, I mean was the PPE up to the required standard? If not then they're no better. Just like those who took advantage of government loans to supposedly prop up their businesses, then made them bust in an attempt to avoid repaying. Cunts the lot of em.
I mean was the PPE up to the required standard you ask?

Required standard....They were buying it from Bury New Road what do you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.