Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

We have a prominent Jewish support of our club, I'm not repeating some of my previous posts trying to balance the two sides but it makes me so sad.

I'm no expert but I detest the political war mongering blaming one side or the other. I remember the Yom Kippur war of 1973 when Russia's support of Egypt and Syria opposed the USA's backing of Israel, we were on the brink of the ultimate all out war. I don't need any comments from "historians", I had the empirical experience of a 14 year old, it was terrifying, Nixon brought us to the brink with a warning to Brezhnev.

Why was Israel attacked? I've no idea, I just don't understand why any country would attack them without knowing innocents would be caught up in the conflict. I've the upmost sadness for anyone involved, it's absolute madness.

I'm in Krakow next Tuesday, going to pay my respects to the murdered Jewish population at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

I sincerely hope we don't have any more massacres in the Middle East, it's gone way too far.

Sad beyond belief.
We have a live concentration camp and modern day holocaust in the name of Gaza. Easy for genocide loving backers in the West of the neo narzis in Israel to say it’s anything else. Just what do these evil murdering scum have on us to compel the unwavering backing.

We have a live concentration camp and modern day holocaust in the name of Gaza. Easy for genocide loving backers in the West of the neo narzis in Israel to say it’s anything else. Just what do these evil murdering scum have on us to compel the unwavering backing.
They bombed another school in Gaza this morning, housing displaced Palestinians. Absolute vermin. People need to look at recent pics of Gaza, that should help them see what the state of Israel is all about.

Their weapons are lightyears behind Israel’s which makes it a pointless task chucking them at the Iron dome. Bet the Russians are a bit concerned now as Iran will be using all its stuff to fight Israel rather than shipping to them.

Except the 'brilliant' iron dome doesn't deal with anything more than short range missiles.

Hypersonic are a different prospect for the most part.

Israel conducted Lebanon invasion in 1982. Israel assisted the civil war by siding with Gemayel of the Ketaeb party. After Israel and Lebanon won the war and invaded Lebanon, Gemayel became the Lebanon President. In return for returning Ketaeb, Israel expected Lebanon to assist Israel in attacking Palestine and Syria. Gemayel declined. Not long after, Gemayel was assassinated by pro-war pro-zionist Christian sect. In Lebanon, Gemayel is the most hated Lebanese figure.

Israel has been conducting Nakba, Sabra, Shatilla, First Intifada long before the creation of Hamas. At the time there was Fatah. After the many conflicts between Israel and Fatah, an agreement was made for a two-state solution and Fatah pacified. Yitzhak Rabin for Israel, Yasser Arafat for Palestine, assisted by US and UN. However, right-wing zionist Israel (especially Kach and Eyal of Kahanism) disagree two-state solution. Not long after, Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated. Conflicts resume and Hamas was formed.
The development of the Gaza Strip was funded by Qatar and Israel, of which the fund is funneled to the creation of Hamas militia. Refer to this https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-y...d-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/amp/

So, yes, the zionist Israel movement caused the creation of Hezbollah and Hamas. The reason is simple, make the two-state solution impossible.
Thanks for the reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.